What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Tix

jk13

First Grade
i thought u had 2 b a member, or can u join up tonite b4 they go on sale

Fitz

Juniors
There is only 1000 for release to NRL members tonight and they will most likely be cat c and d

jk13

First Grade
thanks guys. parra-matters i sent thru a message, first one so hopefully i did it right

jk13

First Grade
cheers. if i fail 2nite i'll b sending a 2 pronged attack 2moro morning

EelsFan05

Bench
I am patiently waiting hoping to just get two measy tickets, any tickets. It is all the same generic code starting the NRL-******** isn't it?

EelsFan05

Bench
i just read on ticketek website there will be no public release tomorrow so dont fail tonight mate

"Please note there will be no additional seats released for the general public on sale on Tuesday 29 September."
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=NRLGRAND09

I think this has been talked about in another thread. It just means there will be no more then the 14,000 tickets that were available to be sold, i.e. none over that amount. The sports reporter on Channel 7 stated that there were 5,000 from the 14,000 tickets left for the general public tomorrow.

Last edited:

Hass

Juniors
So does that mean that every NRL.com code is the same or are they specific to each member.

I have one code, but would I able to give it to my dad so he can buy two tickets as well or do I need someone else's membership code to do that?

Lowdown

Juniors
I have purchased 2 tickets in the top level - Bay 604-1. This is category 1 tickets.

I am a Storm supporter and was hoping to get 2 tickets in the Storm Supporter bays 101 - 104.

If any Parra Eels fans have ended up in the Storm area, and wants to do a straight swap of 2x tickets - please drop me a PM.

Thanks

Hass

Juniors
Christ. I was on Ticketek right on the stroke of 9pm but seem to have missed out.

I guess I'll have to go and queue up outside an agency very early tomorrow.