What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Tix

ShaunC

Juniors
Just scored two Cat B (bay 624) via the 9:00pm sale. Very lucky I think but extremely happy.

MystikEel

Juniors
Christ. I was on Ticketek right on the stroke of 9pm but seem to have missed out.

I guess I'll have to go and queue up outside an agency very early tomorrow.

Don't know if any will be left by the looks of things...

Try it anyways, Mystik. There's only one way to find out.

Best bet is to go to an out of the way agency - so not Parra Leagues. Maybe Hoyts cinemas at penrith might be a better chance?

Last edited:

Hass

Juniors
According to Channel 7 five-thousand are still left for tomorrow morning. The MyNRL release was capped at a thousand.

So I'm thinking of taking my sleeping bag with me to the Ticketek on Elizabeth St and sleeping there overnight.

lucablight

First Grade
According to Channel 7 five-thousand are still left for tomorrow morning. The MyNRL release was capped at a thousand.

So I'm thinking of taking my sleeping bag with me to the Ticketek on Elizabeth St and sleeping there overnight.

The ticketek site has this notice?

Please note there will be no additional seats released for the general public on sale on Tuesday 29 September.

MystikEel

Juniors

if my plans for asking around for tix fail, I will see you there. I work just around the corner, so handy for me. :crazy:

ShaunC

Juniors
Did you click on category B or best available?
Best available. To be honest I would have been happy with any seat. Looks like close to the seats I had for last year's GF. High up but who cares. Just glad I'm going to be there.

Now, to make sure my dress Parra jersey is clean for Sunday.

DJF

Juniors
Great looks like i may join you, or either fork out a couple $100 bucks to someone on ebay with over inflated prices, then have to worry about payment and pick-up by sunday on top of that.

Being 15 sucks..

lucablight

First Grade
Best available. To be honest I would have been happy with any seat. Looks like close to the seats I had for last year's GF. High up but who cares. Just glad I'm going to be there.

Now, to make sure my dress Parra jersey is clean for Sunday.

Nice job. I was a bit annoyed at myself because I clicked best available instead of category B specifically and I was wondering that's why I only received category C tickets. Judging by the posts on there I should be grateful I received tickets at all.

fish eel

Immortal
NRL ticketing processes are a joke, for example, its crazy that ST holders can get a pre sale in July and buy the max possible, and then the same STH could have then grabbed another two yesterday - meaning 6 tickets per membership.

Now this mynrl thingy seems a bit farcical.

bensgirl_3

Juniors
i got mine just now at 9pm and got bay 145-1...storm section but hey its close and its tickets...

cant believe they sold that quickly

DJF

Juniors
Ok i am contemplating camping outside a ticketek outlet, and was wondering if anyone could answer these 2 questions.

What time do they start selling and how long before all the 5000 or so tickets are 'grabbed' up?

Ok i am contemplating camping outside a ticketek outlet, and was wondering if anyone could answer these 2 questions.

What time do they start selling and how long before all the 5000 or so tickets are 'grabbed' up?
9am and not long at all would be my guess

DJF

Juniors
OK 9am, I guess I'll be late for school but right now its not one of my priorities as I've finished most if my exams.

If you suppose they would all be sold up within 20 minutes, what time would i need to haul myself down to an outlet, preferably around the city area?

fish eel

Immortal
personally I'd go online rather than line up.

Lining up you are at the mercy of the people in front and the speed of the teller.

DO NOT line up at Parra Leagues.