What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF..

wow, all my work is done lol.
This is a good thing. We have been given some decent notice, and everyone should be able to swing a day or at a minimum a morning off work.

I am fairly tied up with my work, so I am happy to see the organising done as a group within this thread.

If you were not part of last years group, send us an email, I will add you to the list and we will send out a similar email to last year to everyone.

Also, with the tickets being so restricted to how many you can buy, I won't have any spares this time, I will only be getting my allocation as I need them all. If anyone doesn't need all of their allocation, I am willing to buy more, but I would need you to get them and I will buy them from you.

Cleary, are you a red v member? Can you leave your card with us, so we can get someone to line up and use it? We will also get you a ticket obviously lol.

can you add me to that group please??

I remember you came to my place and picked up my tickets, but we sat in the members area.

this year we WILL NOT!!! :)

SaintTPP

First Grade
can you add me to that group please??

I remember you came to my place and picked up my tickets, but we sat in the members area.

this year we WILL NOT!!! :)
haha yeh I remember that. I thought you'd sit with us this time lol.

PM or put your email here so i can add it to the list from last time.

We will email everyone we emailed last year plus any extras who
weren't a part of it last year pls PM your email address.

cleary89

Coach
HLH said she would grab me a ticket, and I send her over the money. Just to confirm, we will be going cat 4 right?

STG-MACCA

Bench
Guys, we will be putting together the mailout later this week, however it won't be too much different from last year.

Just to get some indication of what ticket number will be looking like, can you please reply in here with how many membership cards (regardless of club) you can get access too, how many people you can take with you to Ticketek on Tuesday 27th, and how many tickets you intend to purchase and keep.

Keep in mind, you can only get 8 maximum per person, and you require 4 membership cards.

If there are spare cards available, I will put them to use somehow, same as spare tickets, but obviously if people line up and get there own tickets, they own them and are responisble for what they do with them. If you make no effort, you won't get a ticket most likely.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
there is a ticketek outlet in the city, on corner of castlereagh and bathurst streets. not far from town hall station. for anyone who needs to know.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I have two memberships to use and would be available to go to an outlet on the day.

Latest posts