What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GFX Patch Available Now!

Orsunfen

Juniors
hey mate, looks great ive downloaded it but having some troubles, when i extract the files should it just overwrite timmo&jons patch or do i have to delete it? im a bit of a novice so any help would be good, cheers!

Matt M

Juniors
Only the maroon Manly jersey works, the white one never comes up, even with Manly v Manly

Jonotallica

Juniors
Orsunfen if you backed up your folders, it'd probably be better to copy those backups back into your league directory, before installing.

But if you don't have backups, you can just overwrite the previous patch like you said, and it will be fine.

Those some pretty decent graphics work there ridge. Great work. The scoreboard especially is great.

If you would care to tell me, how did you make/modify the fonts and player numbers?

nöyd

Staff member
player numbers are fairly easy, if your game is installed in the default directory go to C:\Program Files\RugbyLeague\data\player\numbers and with whatever graphics program you use simply change the numbers to your desired font... 8)

Jonotallica

Juniors
Oh yeah, I actually did that with Ridges numbers. I shrunk them down a little, as I really liked them but thought they were a tad big with the added outline (im really fussy :p). But I just figured there was a program or something that could do it, other then manually drawing the font for each number or letter.

Latest posts