What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant jersey and logo

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I'm only guessing, that GST banner must be well over a decade old. Wasn't it a 'sign of the times' in the early to mid '90's when the GST backfired on Hewson in the '93 (?) election, he was meant to pull Keatings pants down in a landslide??

Big Norm

Southernsaint

Staff member
I always used to like the banner that Phil (Pink Pants) brought to matches with the team listed on it..

"United We Stand - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13"

:lol:

I remember a game at the Olympic Stadium a few years back when he showed up after the City To Surf still with his race bib on...

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
yeah unfortunately your life is so exciting bashing people, getting drunk and carrying on like a tool. I know which life I'd prefer.

Now go back to your Sharks forum.

somewhere between bashing people and carrying on like a tool you have seemed to miss out on glassing women so thought id add it it