What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant jersey and logo

dre

Juniors
hey boyz my names andrej.. new to this forum :)

just wondering what ever happend to the giant jersey and logoo??

MattYg1

Bench
while on this topic...

IS the guy who has the "Great St.George Team" sign a member of this forum!??

and if so

Hello to you sir!!!!

saint-colesy

Juniors
There's two of them i think. One that has Dragon Army on the bottom, may even have the old dragon army website, and the one from your avatar that was used in the 90s.

Either way i agree with ya!

OurRedV

Juniors
The Giant emblem will be out on the hill this Sunday.

Also, Ray has made a giant banner "home sweet home".

we were looking at making a newer big jersey, got quoted $4000...

SerbDragon

Coach
Stelz, id throw a 100 towards it, all u gotta do is find another 39 people who are also willing

Last edited:

snoozer

Bench
we'd lose for sure if the giant jersey was there.

this newer bigger version sounds awesome.

dre

Juniors
sounds goodd.. id be willing to put in for a new one.. it would be good to see them on the hill againn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Giant emblem will be out on the hill this Sunday.

Also, Ray has made a giant banner "home sweet home".

we were looking at making a newer big jersey, got quoted $4000...
Macca had the big jersey, did he not? Most people on the hill will know him as a regular.

Last I heard it was a big job looking after it so he shelved it. Happy to be corrected.

saint-colesy

Juniors
I know John owned the one with dragon army website down the bottom of it, not sure about the other one though.

yeh colsey i think ur right, havnt seen macca at a game since manly semi last yr n i think that was the only game i saw him at all year.

The Major

Bench
Guys, the old big jersey is done and dusted from what i've heard. The most recent one is currently undergoing some alterations and will be making a comeback this season.

The big logo is making an appearance on the hill this weekend!! (99 percent sure) And my huuge red vee/Home Sweet Home banner, which i am painting as i type. Was up til 2am this morning and will be tonight. Doing it on my pat malone! Thanks Fellas! lol. (you know who you are!) I might ask the publican at the Royal if i can hang it up outside before the game.....

As far as Macca goes, i hope he has a dig and actually makes a game this season after his ordinary efforts in 08! lol.... I have no doubt he'd be on the hill tomorrow! We'll see how his vocals are after a lengthy pre season.

Mark GST, known Coast to Coast like butter on toast.... Just ask him...(lol)... does frequent the forums on occasion. Just keep an eye out for the suspicious looking guy wearing the trenchcoat and coke bottle glasses. :sarcasm:

see ya tomorrow Mark. Any more tv, newspaper appearances this week?

Potsie

Juniors
"Creaghzy for Head" and the Stewie Dragon Army banner will be returning tomorrow. Bring them all back.

Hip Hip Gourley
Ricky Walford Walks on Water
Saints Simply the Best
Tallis the Terminator
Two Sides of the Coyne

Etc etc etc etc

Latest posts