What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giants shirt

Fartowner

Juniors
During the 2008 world cup l went to the Bronco,s leagues club, l donated a Giants shirt and the duty manager said they would frame it and put it on display along with all the others, can someone tell me lf this happened.
The Huddersfield Giants had links with the Bronco,s through Wayne Bennett who played for Huddersfield in the 70s, this is possibly the reason our colours are the same?.
The shirt l provided is Claret and Gold stipes, and has embroidered a badge with Huddersfield 1895 Birthplace of rugby league, on left breast.
All the best for coming season
Giants fan

Big Pete

Referee
Hey mate, awesome to hear about your charitible donation.

Is there anyway I could get a photo of said jersey or similar to make sure I know what I'm looking for? I'm bound to visit the place at some time this year.

Fartowner

Juniors
Sorry mate no picture it was a shirt from the late 90s, its Claret and Gold virtical stripes
The new away shirt has just been released, someone posted its like your away shirt
check it out, rlfans.com Huddersfield Giants, 2011 shirt
good luck to the Bronco,s for next season

i went there not long ago and i saw all these english jerseys around the place. not sure if Huddersfield was there, but i would say so.