What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Burt the goalkicking role.

Stagger eel

Staff member
if you go by the arrangements in the trial matches

it appears that Pig has the job while he's on the field, and Burty takes over when he's off.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:

it appears that Pig has the job while he's on the field, and Burty takes over when he's off.

Actually Morris did some kicking as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
eelavation said:

Actually Morris did some kicking as well.

what match?

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
The Colonel said:
Parkes. He potted one of PJ's tries.

ok!

it was hardley a tester though, as it was under the dot.

I know that but I remember reading on here somewhere that Morris was practising his shots at goal early in the off season.

Macca_

Coach
I guess a lot of players would be confidence kickers... I mean if your slotting the goals, your feeling good about your game but if your spraying them all over the place its going to effect your all round game... Probably... #-o

Burt and the Pig would probably be similar I guess so its a matter of who handles it better under pressure and who is likely to be the 'confidence' player. The Pig is set for a big year out in the pen I feel while as many have mentioned, Burt still has to cememt a starting role. So Piggy gets the role in a photo finish...

Failing that, let Hindy Kick. Now theres a player not lacking confidence!!!

Macca_

Hurriflatch

Referee
Macca_ said:
I guess a lot of players would be confidence kickers... I mean if your slotting the goals, your feeling good about your game but if your spraying them all over the place its going to effect your all round game... Probably... #-o

Burt and the Pig would probably be similar I guess so its a matter of who handles it better under pressure and who is likely to be the 'confidence' player. The Pig is set for a big year out in the pen I feel while as many have mentioned, Burt still has to cememt a starting role. So Piggy gets the role in a photo finish...

Failing that, let Hindy Kick. Now theres a player not lacking confidence!!!

Macca_

Hindy did kick once in the 74-4 killing of the Sharks.

it was a shocker.

Parra actually have a lot of part timers
Petersen
Morris
Graham
Morrison
Marsh
T.Smith
Green
Williams

have all kicked at times in either 1st grade or reggies, even Tahu has 2 nrl goals to his name

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Quote:

Williams

he's a good kicker actually
i rememebered now youve said that

:shock: Burt/Peterson could be in real trouble for a position in the team this yr if williams improves from a part timer to a potential full timer!!!