What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Schifcofske another go

dazeely

First Grade
Qld selectors please give Clinton Schifcofske the vacant fullback spot for SOO 3.

Reasons why:-

1. He more than deserves it :p
2. Great for Qld :)
3. Bad for NSW :D
4. Great for Parra this weekend ;-)

Please Please Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spiderdan

Bench
dazeely said:
Qld selectors please give Clinton Schifcofske the vacant fullback spot for SOO 3.

Reasons why:-

1. He more than deserves it :p
2. Great for Qld :)
3. Bad for NSW :D
4. Great for Parra this weekend ;-)

Please Please Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is what i think too.

moggy deserves to retain his spot as well.

call me selfish but i want cooper back in the side at tahu's expense. we can cover for grothe with williams.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
They should pick Schifcoske at fullback, Jason Smith off the bench, Adam Mogg on the wing for Queensland. And also pick Alan Tongue at lock for New South Wales. :D

parra pete

Referee
parralight said:
EXcellent player - a player we should never had let go.

He was replaced by Brett Hodgson who has played more SOO than Choc....
You can't keep them all..
Hodgson was replaced by Wade McKinnon for half the money Hodgson wanted. That's the nature of the salary cap

I feel so sorry for him. He is one of the most consistent players week in week out in the NRL. I can't even remember the last time he had a shocker of a game.
Fkn Qlders. Pick him for God's sake!

James_Hardie

Juniors
If Schifcofske doesn't get selected today, their should seriously be an inquiry as to why. There is absolutely no logical reason why he shouldn't be fullback for QLD. They could not name a QLD backline with out him for game 3 and justify it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
parra pete said:
Take it from me...Choc WILL be the Queensland fullback. That is a DEFINITE.....

is Mundine coming out of retirement :crazy:

Utey

Coach
it'll be great for him to have a fun, and no doubt he should have been there more often.

parra pete

Referee
Don't know if the team has been officially announced yet, but Clinton and Mogg are in it...Just had a call from MY man a minute ago...

Latest posts