What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giving Ruben Wiki the send off he deserves

Warriors fans and Fans of Ruben Wiki,

Members of the Raiders Army and other supporters of the Canberra Raiders will be attending the Warriors Round 26 clash against the Parramatta Eels to honour of Ruben Wiki in what may be his last match on Australian soil.

Ruben is a very special part of the Canberra Raiders club, he was the heart and soul of our side for a long period of time. We loved him whilst he played for the Green Machine and still do, no matter what jersey he dons. We still admire his passion, his tenacity, his experience, his commitment and his sportsmanship.

Will any Warriors fans or general fans for this matter be attending this match and if so, would you be interested in helping honour this absolute champion of Rugby League? I will be supporting the Warriors for just this one night!

I will miss Ruben Wiki and will not give up the opportunity to see this champion just one more time.

Looking forward to hearing your responses.

Good on you Raiders lover 18, your gesture is much appreciated from across the Tasman. Hope there will be a nice turnout to farewell a true champion of the game.

ozbash

Referee
good on you raiders lover. There are a few celebrations in the wind on Sunday v Panthers so it will be great if something happens across the ditch for him as well.

parra_jesus

Juniors
been a massive wiki fan since i saw him tear it up in the centres at canberra in 94. great clubman and ambassador for the game.

Match Details

Eels vs Warriors
Parramatta Stadium
7.30pm, Sat 6 Sep

I welcome any Warriors fans to sit close to us as we cheer on a common legend, Ruben Wiki.

Where are we sitting?

Alright people...

I urge all Raiders fans/Ruben Wiki fans attending the match to come and sit in the Northern Terrace. This allows us to share some quiet brewskies while watching Ruben running around for the last time. We will be sitting on the Eastern Side of the posts.

Ticketek Map

sfx25242.gif

Mr Saab

Referee
I got a canberra milk jersey from 1995....put number 4 on the back because of Wiki.

bartman

Immortal
Make sure you guys all lime green it to the max... will be good to see you standing out in the crowd (or lack of crowd with Parra's form)

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Onya raiders lover, hope it is a great turn out to that game, hope the warriors get the win to for the Muss.

Then its Kava time...:cool:

It is a shame the Raiders are playing in Canberra on the Sunday meaning a lot of the Canberra guys won't be able to make the match. Will only be a few Sydney diehards but supporters nevertheless..

Get in!

Raider_69

Post Whore
I shall be in attendance with my lime green on
cant wait to see him go around one last time :D
Legend of the game.

wittyfan

Referee
Stacey Jones said the other week that Wiki is the greatest NZ league player of all time and I have to agree.

Latest posts