What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn James Maxwell - THE BIG SHOW...

Gas Panic!

First Grade
The way the selectors pull their knobs over him, is it any surprise he continues to have the attitude?

JW

Coach
That piece nailed it.

He can compete for a 20/20 spot but outside that he's an absolute spud who's getting a ridiculous free ride.

I can't believe that he is going to get $1mill... I've heard everything now.. Play like shit get paid a shitload and guaranteed national selection.. That'll do me.

Earl

Coach
Plenty of facebook love for the no show

554441_524078467636552_1135553204_n.jpg

some11

Referee
Heard what he got in the IPL auction on the radio while driving, almost veered off the road.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
4 wickets for this remarkable young talent tonight to go with an unbelievable 50 the game before. The big show is an absolutely brilliant young talent.

He's worth 1 billion dollars a year.

TheParraboy

Staff member
4 wickets for this remarkable young talent tonight to go with an unbelievable 50 the game before. The big show is an absolutely brilliant young talent.

In 20 years time, no sorry, in 5 years time he will already be known as one of the games greats.

unbreaK

Juniors

At least, he's the next Sachin Tendulkar with the bat and Murali with the ball, he's a freak, the Biggest Show of all.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I think you'll find it's called The Big Show medal in honour of this unbelievably talented young assassin with all the toys.

jargan83

Coach
On my way to the airport this arvo and the taxi driver had ABC Grandstand on the radio and I heard Drew Morphett describe his innings on Friday as "heroic"