What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go away Hayden

IanG

Coach
Yeah well it seems to have been the 2nd time that Martyn has copped a bum steer. Inside edges and given out LBW

Red Bear

Referee
thats why he scored 6 centuries last year. Actually he looks real good when hitting the ball, just getting sh*t descisions doesnt help.

Earl

Coach
Twizzle said:
Hayden is past his use by date

Kat to open and bring Hussey in

personally I'd like to see the end of Marto, but he has had some terrible decisions go against him

You keep going on about having Simon Katich as opener. Its a piss weak change.

Michael Hussey is one of the best First Class players England have ever seen. And he has done it ALL opening the batting.

Simon katich will be lucky to play the 5th test match, let alone even think about him opening the batting.

Iafeta

Referee
El Diablo said:

Fool? That was your kind of logic last year when people thought decisions were pro Australia.

Its great seeing the true colours of certain posters once the shoe is on the other foot.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Fool? That was your kind of logic last year when people thought decisions were pro Australia.

Its great seeing the true colours of certain posters once the shoe is on the other foot.

did you even read his post?

obviously not

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im pretty sure Jacques scored 2 double tons in the Pura Cup last season, he's a good batsman.

I agree Katich's form has been poor lately, perhaps moving him up the order might help him a bit.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Earl said:
You keep going on about having Simon Katich as opener. Its a piss weak change.

Michael Hussey is one of the best First Class players England have ever seen. And he has done it ALL opening the batting.

Simon katich will be lucky to play the 5th test match, let alone even think about him opening the batting.

he normally bast at three and also he is an experienced opener

he was our best player in the first test match

he doesn't handle reverse swing too well, whihc as an opener, he wont have to

I don't believe it a good idea to make wholesale changes, one or two at best, Hayden would be the first to go and Tait is only in his first game

dice

Juniors
Twizzle said:
personally I'd like to see the end of Marto, but he has had some terrible decisions go against him

You are kidding? Martyn has been one of our most in form batsmen in the last twelve months or so.

Earl

Coach
dice said:
You are kidding? Martyn has been one of our most in form batsmen in the last twelve months or so.

India was 12 months ago.

Can you tell me how many runs he has scored since then?

It must be thousands. :roll: