What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GO STORM..Manly are filthy Dogs

WayneBennett

Juniors
The salary cap scandal doesnt matter, the chicken wings, crushers , prowlers and neck twisters dont matter, all that matters is that you beat that abomination of a club from the North Shore. Dont care if you then lose the GF ... all that matters is the game. No Brookvale for the Stewart Thugs to show off at. Aim at Matais left shouler .

Lets just hope the video ref doesnt eff up what is going to be a real cracker.

Oh yeah , has anyone noticed Glenn Stewarts pastime of smacking people on the soft part of the back of the neck in tackles ? Dont believe me ? Just watch. Cannot believe he hasnt been made to answer that one.

GO STORM SMASH THE THUGS

firechild

First Grade
Was wondering if WB missed the Bears becoming extinct years ago. They certainly fit the bill as an "abomination of a club from the North Shore".

BunniesMan

Immortal
I disagree. Manly has my full support. During the season I hate them but in an elimination final I always go for the Sydney team. If my team doesn't make it I hope it's at least a traditional GF.

Ideally, Souths v Manly. If it can't be that then Canterbury v Manly. If it's Canterbruy v Melbourne I'll be sad.

WayneBennett

Juniors
Tinks pays me too much and lends me his jet for fun times.

No Dragons in this thread, been there done that.

Mr Saab

Referee
If my team doesn't make it I hope it's at least a traditional GF.

Stop living in the 1970s. The game has expanded and has move on from NSWRL. If it was stuck back in those days then the game would be a level above unions Shyte Shield

WayneBennett

Juniors
johnribot_wideweb__470x310,0.jpg
Stop living in the 1970s. The game has expanded and has move on from NSWRL. If it was stuck back in those days then the game would be a level above unions Shyte Shield

Mr Saab

Referee
I dont care about SL. I hated SL. SL ruined 3 yr of my supporting life in 1995/6/7. I was sick to death of the conflict and the BS going on.

firechild

First Grade
Manly and the Roosters were the most loyal to the ARL. It is SL that basically sent Manly broke.

WayneBennett

Juniors
You are right sorry, it was Easts or.something . Another Sydney club. Oh well, hate them all equally anyhow

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm glad it's a national (and NZ) comp. Who plays on the big day doesn't affect that. I hope it's a traditional grand final because I prefer to see those historical colours play a role in the big day.

There's been plenty of others play grand finals in recent years (Brisbane v Melbourne aka News v News was awful) it's about time Sydney clubs got their time in the sun again.

Since SL all Sydney finals have only happened in 2003, 2004 and 2010. So it's not like I'm asking for too much.

You are right sorry, it was Easts or.something . Another Sydney club. Oh well, hate them all equally anyhow
Maybe the 3 Sydney clubs that actually took the blood money and joined the traitors?