What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GO STORM..Manly are filthy Dogs

Nice Beaver

First Grade
When Manly win the comp again Wayne, I hope Tooves drives up the highway and drops into your place to show you the trophy then tea bags you, you overhyped geriatric has been.

Manly to SMASH the Storm :D

WayneBennett

Juniors
Look at all the Manly supporters calling me names...wow thats unusual.

Manly supporters have surpassed Dogs and Wests supporters in " The Worlds biggest Bogans" challenge.

PS Toovs wouldnt get past the front gate. Tinks got me some hired muscle.
680036-battle-of-brookvale.jpg

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Look at all the Manly supporters calling me names...wow thats unusual.

Manly supporters have surpassed Dogs and Wests supporters in " The Worlds biggest Bogans" challenge.

PS Toovs wouldnt get past the front gate. Tinks got me some hired muscle.

Now, now. Plenty of people call you names.

It must hurt you everytime we dominate the teams you love and continue to win comps.

That makes me a little bit happier this afternoon, so thanks princess.

WayneBennett

Juniors
Read the opening post and thought this guy is an idiot. Then read the quoted post and my suspicions were confirmed.

Mate fair suck of the old sav, the memory aint what it used to be, Ive packed into the second row too many times and now i sound like Laurie Daley.

Manly should have been a SL club. Has arrogance, carries on like it owns the league, constantly berates officials....

Now Newcastle, now thats a club right there

The Eagle

Juniors
Mate fair suck of the old sav, the memory aint what it used to be, Ive packed into the second row too many times and now i sound like Laurie Daley.

Manly should have been a SL club. Has arrogance, carries on like it owns the league, constantly berates officials....

Now Newcastle, now thats a club right there

Sook alert

Perth Red

Post Whore
The salary cap scandal doesnt matter, the chicken wings, crushers , prowlers and neck twisters dont matter, all that matters is that you beat that abomination of a club from the North Shore. Dont care if you then lose the GF ... all that matters is the game. No Brookvale for the Stewart Thugs to show off at. Aim at Matais left shouler .

Lets just hope the video ref doesnt eff up what is going to be a real cracker.

Oh yeah , has anyone noticed Glenn Stewarts pastime of smacking people on the soft part of the back of the neck in tackles ? Dont believe me ? Just watch. Cannot believe he hasnt been made to answer that one.

GO STORM SMASH THE THUGS

Hunter mariners

Latest posts