What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the breakers - nft

Martli

Coach
Not in to basketball at all, but I think most Warriors fans can sympathise with the cause. Go the breakers!

Micistm

Bench
Dunno much about BB, very 'heightist' game IMO ;-) , but I did tune in to see how they were doing, and it was quite fun to watch. Certainly dominant in game 1. Well done to them

AuckMel

Bench
What a game. Was shit for so long and then just exploded. Breakers lost, but really should have won.

AliN

Live Update Team
yea a pretty bad game til the 2 xtra times.

Friday night at North Shore should be the best game.
Tickets will go like hot cakes.

Micistm

Bench
The way various people were crowing on Radio Sport last week that was always going to happen. Some various media people, and even some around the team, were a bit full of themselves and thought it was a done deal. Never smile at the crocodile till you've crossed the river lads.
This should be the good boot up the arse needed and they might go on now and do the deal, knowing one good all out performance is all that's needed.
That said, the Cairns lot know that too...!

Iafeta

Referee
Awesome performance. They've had a great season. Stick that NBL and your 'one' award for the Breakers. These guys are the shiz in this years NBL despite what those fools thought.

AliN

Live Update Team
Way to go guys!
Awesome from start to finish!
What a way for Henare to finish his time with the Breakers.

One Warrior

Bench
Fantastic effort guys, apart from the speed wobbles in the first game of the semis they have been the dominant team all season, they have set the benchmark for NZ franchise teams.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Awesome performance. They've had a great season. Stick that NBL and your 'one' award for the Breakers. These guys are the shiz in this years NBL despite what those fools thought.

Also that fool Tom Hyde on RadioSport who said Lemanis was a very average coach. He'll keep pretty quiet now I'd wager.

Micistm

Bench
Also that fool Tom Hyde on RadioSport who said Lemanis was a very average coach. He'll keep pretty quiet now I'd wager.

Nope, like all the egotistical shock jocks on R Sport he'll be be on giving them a back handed compliment-then stating why his opinion was justified.

Well done to them, they deserve the accolade. And being snubbed earlier at their awards looks more amusing and embarrassing now:lol:

Latest posts