What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go The Dragons!

miccle

Bench
I know what you mean, Willow. The old Bronconet forums got hacked a few years ago and Coxy (the head administrator and creator of the site) was pretty much set to walk away before everyone changed his mind and helped pitch in. Plenty of effort from a lot of people to get nospam37 to where it is today, 7300-odd members strong!!

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Willow said:
Have to say I'm a little surprised at the amount of people who think hacking into rugby league websites is good fun.

A similar thing has happened to LeagueUnlimited in the past and everyone here worked very hard to get the site back on deck. I can assure you that it wasn't very funny for the LU contributors who lost the forums for a short while.

Whatever rocks your boat I guess.

I had a forum hacked a while back but that was nothing major because i did daily backups of the database

Hacking is interesting, cracking is stupid.

I only found it funny coz it was the dragons site :p

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
I know what you mean, Willow. The old Bronconet forums got hacked a few years ago and Coxy (the head administrator and creator of the site) was pretty much set to walk away before everyone changed his mind and helped pitch in. Plenty of effort from a lot of people to get nospam37 to where it is today, 7300-odd members strong!!

What a shame he didn't. That guys a wanker.

Latest posts