What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the Poms

ozbash

Referee
Really looking forward to next weekend.

The brits will be at full strength and i feel a few aussies could be a shade worried about the physical style of Mr Nobles men.

Hows the migraine willie ? :lol: :lol:

salivor

First Grade
GB were pathetic last night, the Kiwis clocking off late in the game just helped them save face on the scoreboard. I really hoped they'd be competitive but I can't see them going home with a win under their belts and if the Aussies fire next week it could be a massacre.

Front-Rower

First Grade
ozbash said:

The brits will be at full strength and i feel a few aussies could be a shade worried about the physical style of Mr Nobles men.

You could get a team of 17 blokes on this forum that would beat the poms. They have got nothing.

Mr Saab

Referee
13 + Australia.
The backline of GB is 10 times worse than the kiwis.
This could get ugly.

Martli

Coach
If the backline for Australia clicks it'll be a training session. If not then just a good ole' fashioned thrashing.

Great Britain will be better, but not enough to beat Australia. New Zealand may go down against GB in the 2nd test though :?

innsaneink

Referee
ozbash said:

I can imagine you are looking forward to next weekend.....you will get to see some class in action again, some free flowing exciting footy.......I can understand it, particularly after an ordinary 4 point win against an underdone, understrength pommy side....

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Martli said:
New Zealand may go down against GB in the 2nd test though :?

I can pretty much guarantee it, since I will be going to the match. The Kiwis and Warriors have never won in my mighty presence.

That's right, I was the reason the Warriors lost the Grand Final.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
innsaneink said:
I can imagine you are looking forward to next weekend.....you will get to see some class in action again, some free flowing exciting footy.......I can understand it, particularly after an ordinary 4 point win against an underdone, understrength pommy side....

At least the Kiwis don't have to rely on a cutie to get by :lol:

Micistm

Bench
Aussies should win well against GB, and I hope both teams hurt each other. Special 'treatment' for Morley I look forward to!

Micistm

Bench
LOL! Those two are hysterical, and have to take the Golden Turd Award for most Biased commentators on the planet!!!!!

ali

Bench
I don't thinkl the flogging will be this coming match. GB should be at their peak. A solid hitout under their belt, not too many niggling injuries. An Aussie team pretty much already qualifier for the final and trialing new combos. I think it will be fairly close.

For mine a flogging is more likely in the Brisbane match. GB will be playing their 4th straight game, and may be already out of contention. Aus will be battling for starting positions in the final, and the poms will be tired. Here is our flogging.

Sharkie™

Juniors
Did anyone else think Stuart Fielden talked the talk but cant walk the walk?He was pathetic last night. so much for him and the other great britian forwards being physical bar Lee Gilmour.

If u gonna talk yourself up like he did he should atleast ATTEMPT to back it up. Poor showing stuart, i was expecting alot more from you.

Australia is gonna eat GB alive, im predicting 30+ but i hope they prove me wrong, i wanna see a contest.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Mr Saab said:
13 + Australia.
The backline of GB is 10 times worse than the kiwis.
This could get ugly.

I believe you said that about the Australia/Kiwis games and we only won by the maximum of 12 points.

Big Pete

Referee
I reckon Australia will clock off in this game if we're resting players.

Either a tight win to Great Britain. Or a 10 point win to Australia IMO.

Latest posts