What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Uruguay

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I too support Uruguay on there conquest.

Like with the media bullshyte that everyone wanted Souths back, not everyone wants to see Australia win.

It means something to those Uruguayans, a lot in fact to the general Uruguayan.

Here few care.

Oh well.........the S O C C E R O O S lost again.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I really don't care if we win or not but as long as we put in a better effort than last time. Had we got rid of Farina 2 years ago we may have a better chance of beating Uraguay. I can see us winning but I can also see Uraguay scoring at least 1 if not 2 goals! We will win through in Asia with Hindik as coach!

bender

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
I really don't care if we win or not but as long as we put in a better effort than last time. Had we got rid of Farina 2 years ago we may have a better chance of beating Uraguay. I can see us winning but I can also see Uraguay scoring at least 1 if not 2 goals! We will win through in Asia with Hindik as coach!

I can see Australia scoring two goals early and then letting one in injury time. After the last few campains it just seems as if anything else wouldnt be cruel enough.

nibbs

Bench
this thread is not about nz soccer tbh, just fans of uruguay...

dam fine display from uruguay i might add. australia never looked likely. can't see them scoring more than once at sydney. i'd be guessing a 1-1 draw coming up...

DB

First Grade

apparently according to Hiddinks manager, when we get knocked out, even if it is in Germany, he is going to resign

douglasallen91 said:
okay me bad my prediction still stands but i had thought it would have been 2-0 to gay with a 1-1 draw in aussie.

as much as i hate to say, i reckon 0-0 in sydney, and another reason they got hiddink was to put the finishing touches on graham arnolds coaching, next national team coach

OVP

Coach
Scott said:
OVP said:
Kiwis are very well-balanced people. Chips on both shoulders.

Just like Rooster supporters.

Pretty original comment too. Straight out of the Steve Waugh book....

Cant say ive read the book. If you think he invented that saying you are seriously kidding. I, and my friends, have been saying that for 20+ years.

Has any saying been truer though ?

Moffo

Referee
nibbs said:
Go Uruguay !!

Just a little "cheer them on" thread ...

3-0 3-0 3-0... just like last time

come on, beat them cowards... ;-) ;-) ;-)

hey everyone, lets look at nibbs and laugh quietly :lol:

Latest posts