What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goal Kicking??

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm sick of coming back to this thread and 99% of the time the same old shit is posted.

Suity

lingard

Coach
Too many questions to care about. I'll answer them anyway.

1. I was there you nincompook.
2. Macquarie Boys High? lol. Still have mates who went there. In fact, I think they're still going there. Wonderful academic achievements that school has.
3. Read your posts? Occassionally.
4. Yep, I'm here at the moment.
5. You may well be alone. Who'd know? (Proabably Casper tbh)

Suity

1. Nincompoop? Why?
2. You were at the Amco Sheild game?

Last edited:
There will be a barney when there is a shot from in front. Maybe we could develop an iphone app so that the crowd can vote instantly who should take the shot.

There is an iPhone app called "ichoose" - I downloaded it for the many situations that confront my girlfriend :) it has lots of options including heads/tails, yes/no - it always helps me. :cool:
There is a left/ right option also.

Tony Bongo

Bench
There is an iPhone app called "ichoose" - I downloaded it for the many situations that confront my girlfriend :) it has lots of options including heads/tails, yes/no - it always helps me. :cool:
There is a left/ right option also.

Who needs an app? I just use a coin.

Runaround Man

Juniors
Whatever is best for the team.

The way Sandow seems to be a real instinctive confidence sort of player, I think if he is kicking goals he will feel more in control of the game and this will help his general play. He loves being in the thick of it. therefore I think if Sandow kicks it will be better for the team.

Kearney will not complicate the issue. I think he will give Sandow the job and leave it at that. Luke will be back up, as good as he is.