What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goalkickers

Stranger

Coach
Newi - Johns, Abraham/Kiddly not exactly sure as abes has been on the sidelines for a fair while.

Stagger eel

Staff member
simon says said:
Surely Burt would be the first up kicker??

at the moment yes..however alot of us are keen to see a side without Burt in it, we hope Hages feels the same.

simon says

First Grade
Me too,Burt is a dud,but my spies tell me that Hagan is a Burt fan,and this will hold back yer young guns....ie Inu,Reddy.

Stagger eel

Staff member
simon says said:
Me too,Burt is a dud,but my spies tell me that Hagan is a Burt fan,and this will hold back yer young guns....ie Inu,Reddy.

well..he's talked Burt up a couple of times in the press...so it wouldn't surprise us, we've really got no reason to question his selections until they prove to be incorrect and that's when you'll see the sh*t hitting the fan from supporters.

macavity

Referee
Burt is a decent player. you Eels fans sure are fickle.

oh, and be prepared for lowrie wasting a spot in the 17. Hages picks his 17 at the start of the year and sticks with it as much as possible.

petetheileet

First Grade
I dont even think the dragons know...

Wes should be first choice, Matty head maybe when he comes back, then Hornby Gaz could be a back up later on in the season and believe it or not Ryles can slot them over pretty sweetly aswell

girvie

Staff member
Joe Williams for Souths if he is in the side. Otherwise it would probably be Nathan Merritt.

Latest posts