What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goalkicking

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ho hum...so Ivan you still think Witt should not be in the side...hohia 1 from 4!:lol:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Who's to say we would've even had 5 shots at goal if Witt was there? Good riddance, and I wouldn't mind him taking Rovelli as well. Fien I'm not fussed on either as long as Pawley continues to develop at hooker.

I thought Cleary had cost us in the middle stages of the game when he moved Fien to hooker and we had Hohaia, Rovelli and Ropati playing musical chairs in the halves. That was scary. We desperately need a decent half.

RLIF

Juniors
Well really it was alot worse than tonight, IMO Witt would have nailed all 4 of those effectively putting the Cowboys totally out of the game.

We still won so whats th eproblem? Plus Whitt wouldnt fix our problems in the halves:crazy:

Rovelli

Bench
Love it how Rovelli throws a dummy in front of the opposition, none of them are dumb enough to fall for it, and he harmlessly gets taken to ground.

kingdamo

Juniors
But surely Witt would be alot better than Ravs was tonight. Shocking!

6. Witt
7. Fien

Please!

Micistm

Bench
But surely Witt would be alot better than Ravs was tonight. Shocking!

6. Witt
7. Fien

Please!

Lol, 90% of the Warriors fanbase seem to be thinking that's the best option we have ATM. Why Ives, why?! What do you see in Ravs no one else does?! How long can a little omph of form last year be decent arguement for keeping someone in the team who should be directing but clearly has no faith in his own abilities? It's so strange

Latest posts