God father Part 3 re cut

Discussion in 'The Music & Movies Forum' started by Generalzod, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Generalzod

Generalzod Referee

2. Matua

Matua Juniors

I used to think that but I re-watched it lately and it is. Not sure it can be rescued TBH.

3. Parra

Parra Referee

I agree with you. If they have cut George Hamilton it would be an improvement though. Didn't care for the helicopter assassination scene either. Story is apt though.

Here's a quote for you "You people are alright. "Godfather", I seen that movie two hundred times. "Godfather II" was definitely the shit. The third one... A lot of people didn't like it. But I think it was just misunderstood"

Generalzod likes this.
  4. Wizardman

Wizardman First Grade

A saw all three of those movies very young (under 18). I didn't like the first two but really enjoyed the third...lol. Im not saying any of them are bad at all...just my feelings at the time. I certainly need to revisit the trilogy at some point.

5. Matua

Matua Juniors

My brain is short fusing as I read that sentence. :D

Parra and hineyrulz like this.
  6. RedVDave

RedVDave Bench

I think one of the reasons godfather III suffered is because it released 15 years after the first 2 films (which were released 2 years apart) so much expectation that just couldn't live up, not to mention people to this day argue which godfather film is better 1 or 2 so you have 2 perfect movies back to back, that couldn't be topped.

Parra likes this.