What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God shall not be mocked

Who believes in God?

• Yes

Votes: 59 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 33 35.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skinner

Coach
Gee whizz.....so this is what happens when you come second in a grand final.

Scarey Mary...aw oops.

sportive cupid

Referee
THE LETTER J (j)

Up until roughly 1780 99.99% of the total global population could not read or write any alphabet language. In fact a huge majority could not read or write until after 1930. This means that the ancestors of today's "supposed" 6.5 billion population going back 10,000 years had absolutely nothing to do with recording any history (including holy/religious/law/science books, manuscripts, papyri, tablets, scrolls etc, etc) in any read and write alphabet language. They just could not do this because all they knew was their tribal/village talk which were derived from MANS true tongue/language expressed as hand, face and other body gestures, arts/crafts, song, music, dance etc.

All read and write alphabet languages need to be memorized/recorded because they are not life-sustainable while the true languages of MANS tongue are life-sustainable, the language is found in all aspects/substance of nature/creation/life.

The only ones who could record history in any read and write alphabet language were the owners of the castles, the land-lords, the high priest-hoods, the aristocrats, the royal families and all their lackeys... they were the tiny tiny select few, less than 100 per one million (.01%) of the total global population.

It took the better part of 20 years to master "The Craft" of any read and write alphabet language which also included the studies of Sacred Geometry/Geometry and Mathematics. You had to be privileged to be given the opportunity to master these CRAFTS. All read and write alphabet languages came out of mathematics which came out of sacred geometry and all together perform as the true practised CRAFTWORK of FREEMASONRY whose logo is The Compass and The Angle, the basis of ALL THE "RULES OF THE DIVIDE" of MANS fall from reality (consciousness) to fantasy (unconsciousness).

The true history of MAN was passed down through MANS tongue. The history of MAN found in ALL recorded read and write alphabet languages were compromised and therefore are not pure and sincere (true). As they say, the victors always write the history! This compromised recording of history (HisStory) is their biased version of reality, it suits their agenda.

The letter J (j) did not exist until the 1500's when it was first invented. It appears the letter j was first used by William Shakespeare (the suspected alias of Francis Bacon) with the word Jew.

The word Jesus came of out Lesus (lesus) and Iesus (iesus) which came out of Isis (isis - the name of one of the thirteen Ancient Egyptian black magic sects/cults) and Zeus.

The English read and write alphabet language called the NEW WORLD LANGUAGE commenced in the 1200's, concluded in the 1500's, was crafted out of read and write French, Latin, Greek and Hebrew alphabet languages.

All read and write alphabet languages including sacred geometry/geometry and mathematics are ABOMINATIONS upon MAN. They are the tools used that cause MAN to fall into a state of fantasy, illusion, delusion and fiction and are the tools used that cause ALL the destruction and chaos upon Earth & MAN.

This New World Language was forced upon the commoners of the British Isles in the period before and after the Napoleonic wars (1799 to 1815), causing them to lose their original speech and language, leading to the wide variation of accents in England today.

The New World Language is a contrived language full of codes that only those initiated to its secrets fully comprehend, akin to an invention concocted by mad scientists working in a laboratory at the bequest of their psychopathic masters. There are different levels of meaning; one level that we all know and speak and another level for those initiated into its secrets, with each letter of the English alphabet also having its own powerful meaning and the way letters are combined adding other coded meanings.

These English Language secrets enable "The Chosen Ones" to speak to each other across courtrooms (old English law), the media, in parliament and amongst the people, meaning that the commoners/serfs/goi/goy/slaves/renters, who are only taught English in the worldly (fantasy) sense (the language of Fantasyland), can’t comprehend the real sense of many statements, documents, speeches, etc. The English language that forms numerous man-made con-structs (structures of the con) are used by the chosen ones to trick and deceive the commoners into giving all their power (Freedom) away.

At all times, the chosen bloodlines, consisting of .01% of the population, were the ONLY ones that wrote the English History books, enabling them to write their biased version (HisStory); as they say, the victors always write the history! Their scripted English History justifies and backs up their version of reality which we believe in, have faith in or have an opinion about today. This protects and maintains the power and control the establishment has over everyone.

The commoners could not read or write until the 1800's, leaving them vulnerable to the plotting of those who could. Just as we spell out a word in front of a child who we wish to keep a secret from, so those who were literate were able to keep the commoners in the dark about their plans for the world.

The Establishment Judeo-Judaic bloodlines are Zionists; they are not Jews and never have been. Zionists are not an ethnic race or culture but believers in an ideology ("The Law") which means they are free to create or integrate with any race, culture or faith to assert their Zionist ideology upon it. Zionist’s are Aryans. The Norman conquest of Britain in 1066 were Canaanites (Aryans), one of the thirteen tribes of Israel - Is (Moon) Ra (Sun) El (Saturn).

All the Pharaohs, Kings, Queens, Emperors, Conquerors, Governors, Counts, Landlords, etc of Old English History were the Judeo-Judaic bloodlines and they ALL had in common, A) God given divinity ("The Law" --- GODS LAW) to rule over the Goi (commoners - serfs - cattle), B) "The Law" (Their Judeo-Judaic Law), C) High Priesthood who honoured, supported, nurtured, encouraged and protected "The Law".

Today, members of the Zionist hierarchical priesthood are known as solicitors, lawyers, attorneys, barristers, registrars, magistrates and judges. Many of the chosen learned elders of Zion become politicians, priests, bankers, experts, media personalities, educators, big business leaders and directors/executives.
For heaven's sake Casper- you belong with the crazies in 4C!:roll:

84 Baby

Referee
There isn't only one Christian Bible... there are many: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_English_Bible_translations

And there isn't only one Christian interpretation of the Bible's words/law. Hence all the different types of Christianity I listed. Hence the futility imo of any one of these types (or followers of one type) feeling theirs is the "only correct way".

Live and let live... be happy that people find their own path in their own time, rather than feel people must follow the same one. :D
You've misunderstood my meaning. If the Christian God is the one true god then that means there is only one universal set of laws written into the multitudes of Books that comprise the Bible. One that either says homosexuality is evil or that God doesn't care if you're gay. I corrected myself for saying that your viewpoint was wrong because, if God exists, then in all possibility the new testament lays out this set of laws.

And that means either somewhere along the line people have begun making stuff, claiming it's from gods, or god is a muckraker of the highest order

fish eel

Immortal
Just a reminder that God does not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist

But god created all people and things, and loves them. :?

This place cracks me up.

This thread says we're a bunch of heathens, and there's another saying we're bible bashers :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
I need to work but answer me one thing, who created the particles that caused the big bang.

It just appeared like fairies in lala land?

There must have been a creator

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
No one has ever claimed that the Big Bang theory as fact, just theory, but a very well supported theory. Galaxys have been tracked and have been shown to all be moving away from a specific point in space. Because they are moving away from the same point and various speeds, its safe to conclude that they were all close together at some point.

Its a belief that some share, much like people that believe in a god.

stiffmeister

Bench
Why not try answering this who created god?

There are certain things in this lifetime that god doesn't want to reveal as we live by faith. The physical came from the spiritual world. As humans we only use our five senses. We limit ourselves to our five senses

God works by faith.

[SIZE=-2][SIZE=-1]Hebrews 11:1 that it considers faith as the realisation of hope and evidence of things not seen. It is not surprising therefore that if no discernible effect is experienced after asking God to increase our faith we obviously need to believe without evidence, since faith is the very evidence of itself testifying to the substance of what we are hoping for when we ask for it.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
I need to work but answer me one thing, who created the particles that caused the big bang.

It just appeared like fairies in lala land?

There must have been a creator
Why can't the particles always have existed? Living outside of time or in a different dimension of time? ;-)
Just like the fairies in the garden, you are right I can not prove the creation of the universe, but you can not prove your god exists either.

We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

stiffmeister

Bench
Why can't the particles always have existed? Living outside of time or in a different dimension of time? ;-)
Just like the fairies in the garden, you are right I can not prove the creation of the universe, but you can not prove your god exists either.

We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Someone must have created them. If you believe that these particles just existed, then I believe that god just existed

stiffmeister

Bench
Then why your god?

I'll leave it to you to discover why? It may take you a life long journey or not.

I'll step of the train now.

I'm content and 100% sure of my faith.

Good luck in your endeavours

The stiff signs off.

Last edited: