What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Colours and Mascot

beave

Coach
pcpp said:
Bucaneers is way to American. I don't even know what it means/is.

Vikings? - doesn't make sense for a gold coast team, even though it is a coast
Dolphins - makes sort of sense, but "weak and friendly"
Pirates - sounds decent, but I wouldn't like a team called the Gold Coast pirates.

Hopefully Gold Coast will get an extra team as it is the fastest growing area (with Brisbane) in Australia. Plus it will help League stay as the number one code in Queensland.

i think a bucanneer is like a pirate, tampa bay in america is called by the same name, they have an awesome logo and colours and their stadium is out of this world (i have been to it) if they could market it right it would work, have a look at this website with the colours and logo and stuff, i think it is good

http://www.buccaneers.com/default.aspx?skipintro=true

beave

Le Rouge

Juniors
Yep the Excuse is............Lets move into the Future

How is Gold Coast Version 4.0 moving forward, And a place that hasn't had a team of their own Not?

Dragons_#1

Bench
i dont understand who cares wot the gold coast team is going to be called,
they wouldnt have to choose becasue the BEARS are already established,

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Dragons_#1 said:
pepstar87 said:
Who cares about the Dolphins!
Central Coast Bears all the way.
yeh mate bloody oath, the gold coast had there chance and the stuffed it.

They only lasted 10 years, had 3 chances and now they want in again, its taken what....5-6 years to tell to world that theyre desperate for a team.

The Central Coast were screaming for a team for as long as i can remember, they got a team but it wasnt much of a chance, the Eagles was a failure and the CC people want their own team.

I dont want the same debate over and over again, but all I can say is...

BRING BACK THE BEARS!!!!

Dragons_#1

Bench
[/quote]BRING BACK THE BEARS!!!![/quote]
if they did that it would be awesome no need to make new team names or even a stadium cc already had it ALL

Le Rouge

Juniors
Another interesting point is that the North Sydney Leagues club owns or part owns the Seagulls Club. Nice to know that the people of the Tweed heads and that area up there is helping to fund the Bears :D

PARRA_FAN

Coach
BRING BACK THE BEARS!!!![/quote]
if they did that it would be awesome no need to make new team names or even a stadium cc already had it ALL[/quote]

I think that might happen, because it appears the NRL are really pushing for a team on the CC, why do you think theyve had 3 games there so far and now 5.

melon....

Coach
Here it is......
goldcoast.gif

MEE

Juniors
Gold Coast Dolphins. will they be playing in skirts?

Central Coast Bears is the way to go.

Latest posts