What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Colours and Mascot

PARRA_FAN

Coach
melon.... said:
Here it is......
goldcoast.gif

:-& I think I'm gonna throw up

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont see a problem with the Dolphins
Roosters, Rabbits, Sea Gulls, Eagles, Magpies and many more, they are hardly the most intimidating mascots

Robster

Bench
Giants, Seagulls, Chargers and now the dolphins, gosh are the like pokemon envolving and disvolving into different species.

The Dolphins? :roll: :roll: What a bloody joke. It dosent get much weaker then that people.

Just confirms my belief that Queenslanders are inherently stupid and unworthy of another top grade RL club – they already have two and that's about two too many…

Bring back the Bears – a real Rugby League club.

Godz Illa

Coach
I reserved judgement on the colours until I saw the actual jersey.

Just saw it on the Footy Show.
:-& Nauseating. Get back to the drawing board please.

Dragons_#1

Bench
well why are they anouncing it ont he footy show like coach and logo and jersey and shit ??? when are the bears doing it ???

Dragons_#1

Bench
mate it wont have a chance to grow on people it wont be around for long so take a good look at it

the bears will be back, i can tell u the black and red will grow on people
GO THE BEARS!! and CC

This pathetic filth should never be allowed into the NRL as having such a nuffy club in the comp brings the whole thing down a few notches. We already made the mistake of allowing the Sharks in and they are still with us, shackled around our legs like an iron ball to hold us back whenever we try to strive forward.

But as bad as the Cronulla concept was, this whole Dolphins notion is even worse – unbelievable as it may seem, by 2006 we may have an even more soulless club then the Sharks in the comp! Didn't think I'd ever see the day… :shock::shock:

Latest posts