What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gold coast consortium

nqboy

First Grade
Hass said:
Dogboy said:
Gold Coast Ironmen?

I've been touting this nickname for well over a year now and it just fits perfectly with the coast.

You can then have colours of red and gold (with white) - the only primary colours combination not already in use.

Cheers.
Might have trouble with the Uncle Toby's mob. I prefer the Gold Coast Suns in yellow (or orange) for the sun and sand, blue (or teal) for the sea and sky and white for the surf. Hang on, aren't their colours close to that now? :-k :-k :-k \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Lego_Man

First Grade
harry_strong said:
there is a Sukhdeep Singh that has a hand in the department of ACNelson that is looking after the Coasties.

He has either researched his lie vigourously or is telling the truth on this one.

has anyone suggested the Gold coast fly?

'superfly'

What a name...."Sukhdeep"

:lol: :lol:

He sucks it deep alright....

Still, if he is who he says he is, the company has got a few problems. I mean....Gold Coast Killaz? Gold Coast Gremlins?

:?

coldhardbitch

Juniors
The consortium said in the bulliten today that they would make a name decision in august, based on the public's ideas