What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Dolphins Jersey

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Can anyone who has some talent (really not me) make me a Gold Coast Dolphins Jersey please?? Here is a picture of what it looks like.

dolphinjersey.jpg

Here is the logo if you need that....

LODO4173CustomImage025128.jpg

DAMAN04

Juniors
u think they will put the dolphins in on the next eddition?
cuz that team might not be entering the league untill a few yrs....? #-o

simostorm

Bench
Dolphins should be in league by 2006 if they get the go ahead this year.
They should put it in the next game or just make it a custom jersey and add the logo for it. They could do the same for Wellington and Central Coast just in case those possibilitys do happen.

Paullyboy

Coach
Im a bit stuck with study today guys - I have an exam tomorrow arvo and then Im off to the Origin tomorrow night.

Ill try and do it Thursday.

I dont have a webspace to put it on so either someone could host it for me when its ready or you can just PM me your emails and ill send it to ya's

Paullyboy

Coach
Ive finished the jersey but just realised that I have no idea what the socks or shorts look like :lol:

So im just gonna run with something basic that sorta goes with it for now unless someone has a photo of what it should look like 8)

Paullyboy

Coach
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I finished off the kit, saved it, went to run it in the game and it crashed. I went to go check out the file to see what was wrong with it and the file cant be opened anymore.

I have no idea what happened but its freakin frustrating, gotta start again :evil:

simostorm

Bench
The pic looks great.
How do I put it in the game?
Do I just add it to data/teams/strips
Is there anything else I have to do?
And with the logo can I just add that to the logo area saved as jpg or bmp file or does it have to be a png file like the others?

Paullyboy

Coach
Put it into data/teams/strips - at the moment the file is called s78.png I think (which is the SIDHE allstars home jersey, just rename the file to whichever jersey you want it to replace).

As for logos - yes they have to be in PNG but for some reason every time I try and do them my game crashes, I have no idea what the difference is between my PNG files for jerseys and logos but for some reason only the jersey ever works.

Latest posts