What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Titans CRL VII Thread

Jono078

Referee
Coach Jono Approaches 50 FG Games As Coach + Breaking News!
11/4/2006

He has coached the Central Coast Bears and currently is coaching the Gold Coast Titans. Jono is yet to make the finals but his coaching record is fairly decent and opposition never like to come up against him.

Also some breaking news, Coach Jono has found an assistant to take care of the Titans feeder club, The Burleigh Bears. 'He's a good young coach and is a tactical genius, im certain he will get the job done and do wonders for the Bears' said Jono.

Jono's Record;
Jonocoachcrl.jpg

Jono078

Referee
Jono reaches the '50' mark
3/5/2006

Jono will reach his 50th coached game this weekend in the Burleigh V Souths Juniors match, he has a solid record but is yet to make the finals.

He plans on making his 50 coached game a winning one :).

63bf4b04.jpg

Prince Of The Sea is yet to make his coaching debut because of his lack of knowledge on the CRL, he will start soon after learning more about the CRL.

rabs

Staff member
congratulations jono, Bumble and I hope to spoil your party :0

Jono078

Referee
50 Comes Along In Dissapointment
7/5/2006

His 49th game came up with good results beating the Rabbitohs in a tight away match, winning 14-10.

But the big game he has been waiting for went all wrong, losing 48-0 against Souths Juniors. 'It's dissapointing, but we are in with a chance with making our first ever finals appearance which is really exciting' says coach Jono.

Next week at they are at home and are playing the Newcastle Knights who have been down on form, a win in both grades could see both clubs possibly in the top 8.

564ad6c6.jpg

Jono078

Referee
Announcement

Coach Jono to part ways with Titans

5/7/2006

Coach Jono has announced tonight that he will leave the Gold Coast franchise to complete some other goals in his life.

He has had a great time coaching in the CRL with a fairly impressive record of 57 games, 30 wins, 25 losses and 2 draws which equals a winning percentage of 56.9%.

‘Once I complete these other goals I hope I can make a return to CRL’. While ill be away from CRL I may learn some new tricks and come back better than ever and go one step further and win the premiership’ Jono said.

Thanks for letting me have a crack at CRL Misty, its been fun.

I’ll be starting TAFE and possibly getting a job soon so I think ill find it hard to keep up with CRL next season.

Hope CRL becomes bigger than ever in the future!

Ill keep checking out the results however :)

bartman

Immortal
Jono! You've done very well, wish my overall win ratio was that heathy...

Best of luck with your studies and work, and don't be a stranger round here.

rabs

Staff member
Jono078 said:
Announcement

Coach Jono to part ways with Titans

5/7/2006

Coach Jono has announced tonight that he will leave the Gold Coast franchise to complete some other goals in his life.

He has had a great time coaching in the CRL with a fairly impressive record of 57 games, 30 wins, 25 losses and 2 draws which equals a winning percentage of 56.9%.

‘Once I complete these other goals I hope I can make a return to CRL’. While ill be away from CRL I may learn some new tricks and come back better than ever and go one step further and win the premiership’ Jono said.

Thanks for letting me have a crack at CRL Misty, its been fun.

I’ll be starting TAFE and possibly getting a job soon so I think ill find it hard to keep up with CRL next season.

Hope CRL becomes bigger than ever in the future!

Ill keep checking out the results however :)

sad to see you leave jono but it's for all the right reasons
I wish you success and look forward to the day you return to the coaching fold