What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Point

lockyno1

Post Whore
Very simple solution..

if we have to keep it and I'm far from a fan and I believe the muppets have 80 minutes to find a result a draw is fair.

However if we have to keep it...

Lets change the points

4 points for a win (all games)
2 points for a draw
1 point for a GP loss
3 points for a gp win
(obviously a GP draw would be 2 points)

I would personally make it golden try though not Golden Point which is just a field goal a thon

Dogs Of War

Coach
Very simple solution..

if we have to keep it and I'm far from a fan and I believe the muppets have 80 minutes to find a result a draw is fair.

However if we have to keep it...

Lets change the points

4 points for a win (all games)
2 points for a draw
1 point for a GP loss
3 points for a gp win
(obviously a GP draw would be 2 points)

I would personally make it golden try though not Golden Point which is just a field goal a thon
I like golden try. But you still allow all scoring Methods so you can still win with a field goal in extra time. Stuff the different points system though.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I like golden try. But you still allow all scoring Methods so you can still win with a field goal in extra time. Stuff the different points system though.

Yeah agree on that but the try ends it. Still hate the notion of playing 80 minutes and getting nothing. What’s exactly wrong with a draw?

No1_Eel

Juniors
I think golden try is the only way to go where you kick a penalty or field goal and it still counts but only a try wins the game although i'm happy with how it is

Latest posts