What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck against the Raiders

Hurriflatch

Referee
Official Ex-Eels count

Tigers 12 (Hodgson, Richards, Buettner, Moodie, Wilson, Kusto, Galea, Wheeler, Teapua, Cashmere, Djukich, Haletau)

Manly 9 (Donald, K.Cleal, Leuluai, Heckenberg, Dunley, Robson, B.Ryan, Hollingsowrth, Bradley-Qalalawa)

Raiders 5 (M.Hodgson, Mogg, Drew, I.Hindmarsh, Schifcofske)

Storm 4 (McFadden, Chan, Kidwell, A.Boyd)

Bulldogs 4 (A.Ryan, Tonga, Neirienckx, Rainey)

Broncos 3 (Kelly, McGuire, Irvine)

Warriors 2 1/2 (Marsh, Sullivan, Tookey -who is the half)

greeneyed

First Grade
How many of these players were actually Parramatta juniors?

I mean if you are starting to claim McFadden as a Parramatta player.... really!!!!

Schifcofske and Drew and Mogg have nothing to do with Parramatta development to my knowledge at least.

GoParra

Juniors
greeneyed said:
How many of these players were actually Parramatta juniors?

I mean if you are starting to claim McFadden as a Parramatta player.... really!!!!

Schifcofske and Drew and Mogg have nothing to do with Parramatta development to my knowledge at least.

Smithy always takes Joe average players and improves them into something 20 times greater, well except McFadden :roll:

GoParra

Juniors
Well i prefer to think that they no longer fit under the cap and we don't have creative accountants like some other clubs obviously have had over past years

Nikki

Coach
Jed!!! What are you doing coming in here and opening up old wounds mate??? I want my boys baaaackkk.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

jed

First Grade
And that's the underlying problem, young Nikki - they're not your boys anymore, for whatever reason. :D

jed

First Grade
yeah, I couldn't figure it out either. once someone figures it out, could you please post an english translation?

di luvs parra

Juniors
:lol: :lol:

Damn it Jed,what are you thinking coming here upsetting Nikki :p

Good luck to your team for the game,it should be a beauty with an Eels victory :D

BAY72

Juniors
Can we expect a big turn out from your supporters this week?

Am looking forward to seeing a big turnout.