What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck Doggies

miccle

Bench
Ahoy Dogs fans! Just thought I'd stop in to wish your fans and teams luck (not too much though ;-) ) for tonight's clash against my Broncos.

I'd love to be down in Sydney for this one, but will be attending the Parra match next weekend instead.

I absolutely love watching our teams go head to head, despite the fact that you've had the better of us over the past few seasons. Both have great strikepower in the backs, but the best part is watching the two biggest and best packs in the comp go at it.

Always fireworks in the opening twenty minutes, and outstanding to watch.

I hope we get a big crowd for the cameras, and a good, close contest. I'm not at all confident of our chances because you guys have booked a place in the GF as far as I'm concerned, but if we compete and lose in a close one I won't be too disheartened.

Broncos by 2 ;-)

Cammo

Bench
Cheers mate, should be a great game.

Dogs by 12

*picks up keys and gets ready to head out to Telstra Stadium*

steveb69

Juniors
Is sonny out of tonights game?
i think i heard on the radio that he is not playing..
any one here know if its true?

Lancelot Link

Juniors
scottyj said:
Broncs by 30 :p

Maaaaaate! I thought you were Nostradamus there for a second........and then I looked at your signature! :crazy:

:lol:

But seriously - thoroughly pumped by the Broncos on Friday night - not about to start worrying though - considering what we were up against, down to 14 men after only 20 bloody minutes - I thought we actually didn't do too badly to keep the Broncos to 30 when all is said & done! A lesser side would have rolled over and got done by 50+ for sure!

Mason to front row for Asotasi, or Armit to the starting side - Hickey in on the bench, Sonny Bill back in the centres for Tonga, and hopefully Myles will still play - and we'll be sweet!

Don't know that Mason's tackle was that bad to warrant a suspension - but the judiciary & review panel are THAT unpredictable and inconsistent - who really knows??! FFS Bennett was calling for him to be sent off afterwards, but - he also thought one of those called back Brisbane passes was forward!!...Time for a new set of glasses there Benno! :lol:

Latest posts