What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck on Grand Final day.

boo_boo

Juniors
Just want to wish Parramatta all the best on GF day.
I think the Eels have been the most consistent side during the last 8 rounds & i cant think of any side that deserves it more.

thanks mate ive been amazed at the messages of congratulations and good luck from other supporters on here even from teams we knocked out of the finals like the dragons and sea eagles its great to see this sportsmanship and cameraderie my thanks to you all

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
thanks mate, you probably couldn't imagine how we're feeling just being here, the ride is something i'll never forget. Teams can have good consistent years, but i for one wouldn't swap it with how our season unfolded.

dreams do come true.

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks mate, you probably couldn't imagine how we're feeling just being here, the ride is something i'll never forget. Teams can have good consistent years, but i for one wouldn't swap it with how our season unfolded.

dreams do come true.

well the season has made you look like a complete idiot, I wouldn't swap that for the world. :lol:

Parraren

Bench

dreams do come true.

It's like a Hollywood script our season.

The ride has been amazing. So many highs. So many emotions.

How many times have you come back from watching one of those wins and thought, man that was bloody awesome but surely we can't match that again next week? Then next week comes and we not only do it again but we do it even better than the last week!

I remember thinking this after the Tigers game and here we are still going....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's like a Hollywood script our season.

The ride has been amazing. So many highs. So many emotions.

How many times have you come back from watching one of those wins and thought, man that was bloody awesome but surely we can't match that again next week? Then next week comes and we not only do it again but we do it even better than the last week!

I remember thinking this after the Tigers game and here we are still going....

tbh i knew we would be going to the GF after the Warriors game, i don't know what it was, but i had a strange feeling comeover me driving home from that game....and it wasn't the need for a Woodstock;-)

attamarrap

Juniors
tbh i knew we would be going to the GF after the Warriors game, i don't know what it was, but i had a strange feeling comeover me driving home from that game....and it wasn't the need for a Woodstock;-)
I had a similar feeling after the knights game i just thought something special was coming

Latest posts