What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck Panthers!!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Drewbeliever has very nicely said earlier in another thread that she will personally forward our good luck messages on to the Panthers for their up and coming World Club Challenge game.

So please drop a line or two and wish our boys well for their game and give your thanks to Drewbeliever for offering to do this for us.

Thanks Michaela.

The Rhino

Juniors
Good luck, guys, it will be a tough game against Bradford but we know you can do it. Let's bring home the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP to Penrith. GO YOU MIGHTY PENRITH PANTHERS!!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Just a few quick words to my favourite team in the whole wide world!

`WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! YES, SIRRRR!!!!' :D

Go get'em boys! Quite a few of us panther fans will be making the trip into Panthers Club TC's to watch the telecast from there. They are giving us a complimentary breakfast for our efforts too! Yayy!!

But seriously, we all have faith and are very proud of your achievements thus far and that won't change. You've earnt all your rewards and they will keep on coming in. You all know exactly what to do and that is what you have been doing all last year. Nothing changes and i give you all my best wishes for the up and coming game so get out there and do what you do best.

Go you good things!

Lots of love from Sandi. (PK)

choc_soldier

Coach
Best of luck next Friday. Go grab those Bulls by the horns, and show the English how the Australians play their footy. A lot of Panthers fans will be up early on Saturday morning to watch the game, so even though we are on the other side of the world, the Panthers Army will be right behind you willing you on to victory.

Go you mighty Panthers! Back for more in 2004!

Andrew

kaza_79

Juniors
Best of luck team.

I will be at Panthers to cheer you on along with everyone else.
It will be a tough game but you can do it.

Bring us home that trophy. I think it would look quite nice in the foyer.

See you when you get back

Karen

lainey

Juniors
Good luck boys and remember, we are behind you all the way. Win, lose or draw you have made us all proud with your achievements last season :clap: :clap: :D

Kick some Bradford Butt!

GO YOU MIGHTY MOUNTAIN MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fibroman

First Grade
Think about how good the beer will taste after you whoop some whinging poms. I will be cheering from my houso flat, stirring up all my loser houso neighbours. I might even whip myself up into a frenzy for the occasion. Best of luck, but you won't need it. The poms have got nothing.

Big Mick

Referee
Hey Guys,

Good luck in your upcoming fixture against the English champions. We'll all be cheering for you guys back here and we wish you all the very best.

You guys are my heroes for what you did last season and I know this season will only prove the guts and determination you guys have will continue.

You go kill those poms guys.

Back in Black, Back to Back

good luck,

Michael.

SP

Bench
Men In Black 2003

They were the best kept secret in the NRL. Thier mission was to play crap for the past 2 seasons (2001 & 2002) while observing how other teams played. You want thier secret, They watched in shadows. And they dress in Black (also Teal)

Go and prove people wrong again, heaps of people doubted you guys, but you didnt lie down. Go and show em what you can do (again)

Kiwipanther

Juniors
John Lang, Richo and the boys!

Kia Kaha
"Stand strong and stand proud, under any enviroment or situation"

Good luck guys!

Dave

mightypanther

Juniors
LET'S GO PANTHERS LET'S GO

Come on Mighty Mountain Men.......let's show those poms how tough we breed 'em
out here in the west.

KICK SOME MAJOR BULL BUTT !!!!!!!!!!!!

And if it's possible for you to feel the support coming at you from over here in Oz..........
then look out..........cause it's gonna hit you like a tidal wave.

GO THE MIGHTY PENRITH PANTHERS ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh that's right we already did :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm with Big Mick..............BLACK ATTACK............BACK TO BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREDATOR

Juniors
Go the Panthers all the way
The mountain men will hold sway
Our team wont rest until theyve won
And take the tag of no.1!

GO THE MIGHTY BLACK ATTACK!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

pommie_raider

Juniors
Tho you might turn my smile, into a frown.
And I'll probably turn into tears, I'd like to say Good-luck, and I hope it's
a amazing game.
I'm so nervous, it's unbelievaBULL!!
I watched you for the past 3 years, and I know the compertition we're playing against, and it sickens me to think.
But no hard feelings, I want to wish you my Luck.....
I hope I don't have to travel home from the game dissapointed :(
Go the Bulls, Good-Luck Panthers xoxo

DrewBeliever

Juniors
I'm happy to report to you, within 10 minutes of printing your messages, I was able to foward them to a fella from the Penrith coahcing staff, who was walking past me on my way to my bus stop.
The end.
No worries guys, Good Luck tomorrow, no hard feelings no matter the score, It's more than a game, have fun watching on TV!
Michaela the Bulls fan!

pommie_raider

Juniors
Nope, I was talking with Wesser earlier, and they have been handed to Mr Richardson, and he is very Thankful to every one for the support and encouragment!
They will be placed on the players changing room before the game to give them the spirit

Latest posts