What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Luck Raiders Fans

melon....

Coach
Just like to wish our Semi opponents the best of luck, and I hope the ref gets it right with the close calls.

You scraped into the finals and anything can happen now. i for one know that my team will be taking your blokes very seriously, such is the enormity of semis footy.

Best of luck

Easts to Win!!

brenno

Juniors
a good will post from melon, thats a surprise. That being said good luck 2 ur mob on sunday even though they probably won't need it as their at full-strength i believe. With a host of key players out it will be a HUGE task for the Raiders but, i expect the game to a be fairly tough and close encounter for at least the 1st 60 mins.

Go Raiders !

RaidersMalt

Juniors
With a host of key players out it will be a HUGE task for the Raiders but, i expect the game to a be fairly tough and close encounter for at least the 1st 60 mins.

Going on the previous games this year against the Roosters, I'd say it will be tough and close for the LAST 60 mins. C'mon you Raiders, if they win this it will be the biggest upset of the year!

lotm

Juniors
cogburn - i was recently watching an episode of family guy where peter griffin was incredibly jealous that his 13 year old son's penis was significantly larger than his own. in this episode, peter asks his son to call him "rooster cogburn".

is this the source of you nic, rather than the 1975 movie?

:lol: