What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News, New Union game for March 2004, Makers of Lomu!!

***MH***

Bench
at least it looks at lot better than the crap that comes from EA....
i wont be buyin it coz of my loyalty to league but u union fans deserve better than EA Rugby..... enjoy

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
how good does this game look, can anyone give me any more info, such as does it come out in england? ? ?

it looks well good, im going to be playing lots of rugby in the up coming months.

ripper

Its gonna be released in Europe only I think from what I can gather, and wat do you mean you wont buy it because of your loyality to league?? Many Union people are buying SJRL so why are you so tightass??

nz_kid

Juniors
I hope it does come out in new zealand. It looks good i think it may come out in nz and aust later on in the year i hope.

Thanks

Moffo

Referee
Im going to be real bold here and say the game will be crap

Its Akklaim...the biggest butcherers of games that i have ever seen

Ever played an Akklaim wrestling game? :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Gorillasanti

Juniors
There is one screenshot where NZ are over the tryline and there is a computer graphic saying press X for a try, just look at the Aus players running away over the dead-ball line! I hate AI like that it gives me the shits.

izzo

Juniors
Moffo said:
Im going to be real bold here and say the game will be crap

Its Akklaim...the biggest butcherers of games that i have ever seen

Ever played an Akklaim wrestling game? :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

WWF Wrestle Mania The Arcade , WWF In Your HOuse , WWF War Zone , WWF Attitude , ECW Hardcore Revolution , ECW Anarchy Rules , Legends of Wrestling 1 , Legends of Wrestling 2 , Im hearing ya buddy

image008%20copy.jpg

THIS BETTER NOT BE ANOTHER BS SCREENSHOT OF HOW MAD THE GAME LOOKS THEN YOU PLAY THE BLOODY THING AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THEIR FACES.

Petebix

Juniors
If it plays like Lomu with improved graphics, up to date rosters and those one or two little glitches cleaned up I'll buy it

Matta

Juniors
Gorillasanti said:
There is one screenshot where NZ are over the tryline and there is a computer graphic saying press X for a try, just look at the Aus players running away over the dead-ball line! I hate AI like that it gives me the shits.

You know these are pretty early screenshots.

Moffo

Referee
The french guys standing still look like the monster in frankenstein :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah Martin Johnson looks heaps realistic ay, i realised him straight away, it looks alright but that screenshot of the Australian players running over the dead ball line when a New Zealand player is about to score pisses me off, i hate games like that, the Australian players should be attempting to tackle him. Hope that gets fixed up and i hope that doesn't occur in the Rugby League game!