What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good On Ya Tigers

niall

Juniors
hey guys , im a die hard eels fan. but having a dad as a director on the tigers board means i do have secret support for the tigers :p

i was at the game today and i noticed that every single guy out there tried his guts out for the full 81 minutes, there was no slacking off in back play or looking for a wuick breather, it was straight down to buisness and they had their heads in the game the whole time, which is a credit to them. :cool:

i had a chat with benji after the game and he said that although it may not have seemed it from the stands every bloke out there gave it his best and sumtimes no matter how hard you try things just dont fall into place the way they should. but life has a funny way of unfolding in the right way, so its best not to let bad things get to ur head if you do the right thing. football terms- try your guts out and you'll be rewarded in one way or the utha

i also think that the tackle by ben galea on greg bird to save that try, really got the mindset of the boys sayin "LETS DO THIS BOYS, WE DESERVE IT AND DONT LET ANYONE STOP US"

and i must say that today that penalty try should not have been given, im not sayin wat he did was right but wat i am saying is that if video refs are gunna be consistent they need a little reminder that the exact same situation in the exact same place on the field and the exact same ball position was given NO TRY by steve clark in rd 1.

but overall well done tigers lets hope you continue this winning form and jump into that top 8 cos in my eyes you deserved last weeks and the game against us could have gone eetha way and just think if you had won it and last week you'd be sitting in our position right now :p so fire up boys, lets see some tiger magic :D :D

tigpie

Juniors
You've written with such a passion that you sound like you should be a die-hard Tiger. What are you doing supporting the Eels when your dad is a Wests Tigers director, anyway???

niall

Juniors
tigpie said:
You've written with such a passion that you sound like you should be a die-hard Tiger. What are you doing supporting the Eels when your dad is a Wests Tigers director, anyway???

haha i guess i do have a love for the tigers aswell, but also my everything i write even my school work is written with passion like that :D

and i just couldnt leev my beloved eels whome i have supported since i was 4yo. my dad only became a director 2 years ago in 05-coincedently the yr of the tiger :lol: - but i do hav a love for both teams. Benji is me fave player ever equal with jarryd hayne and fui fui, so its too hard to pick :)

Bench
Cheers mate,that tackle from Benny really was a turning point.
You shouldn't change teams either,because when the premiership comes it is worth the wait.
Maybe in the second round we will break the curse the Eels have over us,if not in the finals maybe.

jc155776

Coach
What game were you watching mate?

Tigers players were looking dead on their feet for the last 15 minutes of each half.

Noone wanted to take the hitup or do the hard hards.