What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good riddance to Folau

eagles4eva

Coach
What a wimpy piece of drivel.Is that all ya got.

Nah, got heaps more stupid, but why bother with such extreme hatred, the mentality of Hitler, pure hate based on someone’s faith or belief’s

Seeing that generational hatred and racism is normal passed down, please don’t have kids.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i reckon ben barba, is the new preston campbell, good young player, when bowen retires, the cowboys should make a play for him, get a good couple of years out of him

You are a dead set fool; most people on here wouldn’t give a crap what people believe (each for their won). But some absolute turd like you, going off their tiny mind, purely based on someone's believing in religion.... oh my, how sad your are...
No mate,the biggest sadness is reserved for the kids and other victims who have had godgobbers violate their bodies.
So you obviously just forget about the monstrous atrocities commiited by these """people who believe""",.,.,.,.,is that what you do,..,.in the name of religion.
I don't give a stuff what you or any other gutless gumby says about me.
And from a zillion wanker mouth morons,as is,on a host of other forums,we will hear on this site ,.,.,"what about all the crimes committed by Atheists".
Apparently that makes all the hurt go away.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
Auzziegob Atheist said:
OK then smart arseface.
What are the names of my other accounts.
Yer a wanker mouth pal,.,put up,or shove off.

Mate, I can tell from your username and the fact you've made only a dozen posts all in threads you've started yourself. That = attention seeking troll.

Last edited:

eagles4eva

Coach
No mate,the biggest sadness is reserved for the kids and other victims who have had godgobbers violate their bodies.
So you obviously just forget about the monstrous atrocities commited by these """people who believe""",.,.,.,.,is that what you do,..,.in the name of religion.
I don't give a stuff what you or any other gutless gumby says about me.

I know this is a completely stupid question; do you follow a NRL team??

Or you just like to bang you godgobbers drum?

broncos2011

The Pope gave Africa AIDS. Well done religion.

So glad Israel is going though. Wish he never came to the Broncos. Perhaps we could've kept Karmichael who actually turned up for 80mins. Waste of space since he left the Storm.

nqcowboy87

Bench
The Pope gave Africa AIDS. Well done religion.

So glad Israel is going though. Wish he never came to the Broncos. Perhaps we could've kept Karmichael who actually turned up for 80mins. Waste of space since he left the Storm.
wow auzziegobbler youve made a friend, you towo can go and burn bibles together

by the way, is anyone interested on how origin in 3d is going to look, if hindy plays its not going to be pretty:lol::lol:

eagles4eva

Coach

by the way, is anyone interested on how origin in 3d is going to look, if hindy plays its not going to be pretty:lol::lol:

hahaha, as long as he doesn’t run backwards, scare the crap out of me...

Be a long time before I invest in this technology

broncos2011

They come in telling all the uneducated Africans that condoms are big, scary, and unnecessary.

Religion attracts geniuss and the uneducated. Not saying they ALL are.

nqcowboy87

Bench
wow impersonator troll, id be pissed if where you kungl

on another note heres a cat riding an invisible bike

_invisiblebike.jpg