What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good riddance to Folau

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
agreed i dont really see the necessity of 3d televison not as long as kyle sandilands is on the tube:lol:

Very underwhelming technology. Had to laugh when Fatty mentioned it on the footy show and said that the players would be jumping out the Tv or some dribble like that.

The 3d Tv's add extra depth, more like layers inside the Tv rather than genuine 3d, but it's not worth it considering the price tag.

Maybe it'll be better when programs are specifically designed for 3D, but it's not worth the price tag right now.

nqcowboy87

Bench
yeh i went and saw avatar in 3d,i saw a 3d movie 10 years ago at imax in sydney wasnt impressed then wasnt impressed now except for those little blue sporey things

m0nty

Juniors
Only on LU could this dribble go for three pages without a hint of being moved.

Didgi

I agree. This should be moved straight to the music and movies forum :roll:

Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3D ftw

Good riddance to Folau.
The less prayer mongering godgobbers in the NRL the better.
Now that Folau is going,the kids who follow rugby league have less chance of being indoctrinated into one the worlds weirdo jehova jiving jesus mob of gods muck menace.
All religion is a scourge on this planet and sport should be kept clean of it.

Is that you Craig McLachlan?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Falou wants to play Union.
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

He'll never touch the ball again.
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

thorson1987

Coach
This thread =

epic_facebook_fail-28-600x400.jpg

parano1a

Juniors
This thread should really be deleted. There is no room in Rugby League or any Australian sport for religious or racial intolerance.