What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Chooks!

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
Scrappy game, would have been happy with a draw, but even more happy to take the 2 points. Our defence again is of major concern, but the boys hung in there and managed to defeat the enemy. Glad that we have firmly placed the scum back to the cellar where they belong.It's not actually the Roosters players that I hate ( in fact I thought Braith was very gracious in defeat, being one of the first to congratulate Chris on his field goal) But it's the smart arse attitude of their supporters who I love to stick it to. They think for some reason that because they follow a team from Sydneys affluent Eastern Suburbs, that somehow that makes them superior, go figure? There's the usual insults they throw our way, like mentioning pension day, no teeth, alcoholism etc, genius comments those,very original, when in fact they most likely don't live anywhere near Bondi themselves... Come to think of it, has anyone actually walked down Oxford St mall, Bondi Junction ??? It is fair dinkum nuffy central !!!
Enjoy the victory boys.... BIG THUMBS UP FROM RUSTY!

Satsok

Juniors
Congratulations on win #8 out of 32 against us spanning 20 years.

Seeing as you like to pick a timeframe which suits you, I like to look at the bigger picture.

Played: 200.
Rabbitohs Wins: 106.
Roosters
Wins: 89.

TT, it was a good game tonight, glad that we got up but could have gone either way. How you guys weren't up by more than 4 and the break was beyond me.

You got the win, we kept the Ron Coote cup, smiles around.

See you lot round 1, 2012

Seeing as you like to pick a timeframe which suits you, I like to look at the bigger picture.

Played: 200.
Rabbitohs Wins: 106.
Roosters
Wins: 89.

TT, it was a good game tonight, glad that we got up but could have gone either way. How you guys weren't up by more than 4 and the break was beyond me.

Good game that had me more nervous in the last 10 than in the Tigers semi, nothing beats a quality rivalry and ours is the best. Hopefully one day we'll meet in a semi/GF and if we're not up by 50 at half time I'll probably have a heart attack.

RE: game, Flipper hands can't pass, Anasta bombs tries on a weekly basis, Friend's youth made him continue a play that was never on that somebody like Cam Smith would have switched.

106-89? I could have sworn we had won 90 something? Never mind, in 100 odd years it's pretty even.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
A few roosters supporters on this board quoted that they did not care if they didn't make the finals, just that they wanted to beat us again this year. I guess when that plan backfired they got a little upset. Sucked in Rooters. I hope they set records this year. Records for going from wooden spoon to grand final to wooden spoon!

like i said the rabbitohs will pump the chooks on saturday good bye chooks for 2011:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• HOWEAS~1 (1).jpg
    HOWEAS~1 (1).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0

SaraSassypants

Juniors
As opposed to just spoon-spoon-spoon like your mob :lol:

Better bait, c'mon!

Sucks to lose hey. Souths have made the finals more recently than winning a spoon. Your lot got the spoon only 2 years ago. You're only as good as your last game. Souths are higher on the ladder, have won more games and have beaten your team. Sorry to say but your team is rubbish this year and there's actually nothing you can say that will make you look any better than us. Souths are a better team in 2011. Just gotta suck it up

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Besides all the sheet above me, Stick it up ya roosters fans. The North Sydney Bears beat ya's tonight :) go the bunnies ! I was at the game and i havent sang glory glory with that much passion in a long time, gotta love beaten those drunken roosters :) i went to Rise Against tonight aswell at Sydney Entertainment Centre, best night of my life hahaha. I loved how Luke Burgess played tonight, he really started showing signs he could be wearing the number 8 next year. with a full off-season in him and his brothers and DT under Mick Maguire. 2012 gonna be a good year :) John Sutton was good tonight. Didnt do anything wrong besides his desicions in defence can be really questionable at times, Him n G.I really put the stamp on the game in the last 15 minutes of regular time. Bit late but got us the win. And when that field goal went over from 50, i was jumpin on the seats that was an amazing win. God on ya Chrissy Sandow :)

Sucks to lose hey. Souths have made the finals more recently than winning a spoon. Your lot got the spoon only 2 years ago. You're only as good as your last game. Souths are higher on the ladder, have won more games and have beaten your team. Sorry to say but your team is rubbish this year and there's actually nothing you can say that will make you look any better than us. Souths are a better team in 2011. Just gotta suck it up

Spoon 2 years ago, We were the 2010 grand finalists, you can't be serious there :lol: I bet you I've seen us win more premierships than your team has won finals matches :D

Given that we regained the Ron Coote Cup (decided by aggregate score btw) we were actually your superior head-to-head in 2011.

I'll go easy on you because you won the game and you guys haven't yet cracked the double figure mark for wins against us for 20 years but come round one next year I want to see better sassypants!

Besides all the sheet above me, Stick it up ya roosters fans. The North Sydney Bears beat ya's tonight :) go the bunnies ! I was at the game and i havent sang glory glory with that much passion in a long time, gotta love beaten those drunken roosters :) i went to Rise Against tonight aswell at Sydney Entertainment Centre, best night of my life hahaha. I loved how Luke Burgess played tonight, he really started showing signs he could be wearing the number 8 next year. with a full off-season in him and his brothers and DT under Mick Maguire. 2012 gonna be a good year :) John Sutton was good tonight. Didnt do anything wrong besides his desicions in defence can be really questionable at times, Him n G.I really put the stamp on the game in the last 15 minutes of regular time. Bit late but got us the win. And when that field goal went over from 50, i was jumpin on the seats that was an amazing win. God on ya Chrissy Sandow :)

Congrats Bears fan you guys beat the Newtown Jets, historic :crazy:

souths (20) premierships - easts (12) premierships since 1908 well your (8) premierships behind, south sydney rabbitohs have won more premierships in australian rugby league.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

Attachments

• HOWEAS~1 (1).jpg
    HOWEAS~1 (1).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0