What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Chooks!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
TT you're a pretty sore loser hey. I feel sorry for the humiliation you must feel right about now. Especially since it's self inflicted as a result of your useless dribble on a Souths board

:lol:HEY tonearm limpwrist,tell the truth,come out of the closet,you really are a Bunnies supporter,you spend more time on our site than yours.
20 PREMIERSHIPS,
RABBITS 21 RORTERS CRIMINALS,DRINK DRIVERS,WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS BASHERS 20..HA HA HA HA HA HA

40-29

We have the Ron Coote Cup :cool: So even though you beat us it means little.

TT you're a pretty sore loser hey. I feel sorry for the humiliation you must feel right about now. Especially since it's self inflicted as a result of your useless dribble on a Souths board

Sore loser? :lol: far out man, if I were sore loser I'd whinge about the game but I'm not, just rebutting your crap which is too easy. You've got until next year to improve.

I'm glad you acknowledge losing to Souffs is a humiliation

JetRider

Juniors
What ever happened to supporters who were gracious in victory and defeat. I enjoyed the win as much as anybody but I do not need to put s_ _ _ on the opposition. The press conference with the coach is a true reflection of the game and we have a lot of work to do to stay in the mix, especially over the comming rounds as we have a very hard run home.

I do not blame some for getting back at the constant gibes Souths get on their own forum, it is a shame that we do not converse more about the game rather thank taking opportunities to attack each other. Nice win Souths one we needed, now do the hard work to become a consitant winning team because that is what we really are seeking.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
40-29

Sore loser? :lol: far out man, if I were sore loser I'd whinge about the game but I'm not, just rebutting your crap which is too easy. You've got until next year to improve.

Omg. It has nothing to do with some stupid cup. We understand that after last grand final you need something for your cabinet as you came home with zilch last year but we BEAT you! And that is what makes us happy because contrary to what you believe it does mean something. It means we still have a chance at the 8 and you do not. Btw I really don't care about making the 8 or not as next year is our big year, just love beating you. Loserrrrrr. :cool:

Rabbit toes

First Grade
What ever happened to supporters who were gracious in victory and defeat. I enjoyed the win as much as anybody but I do not need to put s_ _ _ on the opposition. The press conference with the coach is a true reflection of the game and we have a lot of work to do to stay in the mix, especially over the comming rounds as we have a very hard run home..

I completely Agree. I don't mind a dig here and there, but the crap that goes on in this form, resembles a school yard arguement.

The win itself was pretty ugly, but a win is a win nonetheless. I'd love to see inglis at the back next week, start getting some value for money from him, surely lang must see the potential even if there is a shuffle around and wesser ends up on the wing. Tough game next week too.

adamkungl

Immortal
Good game Bunnies, gutsy win and yet again despite have more than enough opportunities we couldnt put the game away.

What ever happened to supporters who were gracious in victory and defeat. I enjoyed the win as much as anybody but I do not need to put s_ _ _ on the opposition. The press conference with the coach is a true reflection of the game and we have a lot of work to do to stay in the mix, especially over the comming rounds as we have a very hard run home.

I do not blame some for getting back at the constant gibes Souths get on their own forum, it is a shame that we do not converse more about the game rather thank taking opportunities to attack each other. Nice win Souths one we needed, now do the hard work to become a consitant winning team because that is what we really are seeking.

Nothing wrong with banter, we are on opposite sides of the best rivalry in rugby league let it fly bro n

Omg. It has nothing to do with some stupid cup. We understand that after last grand final you need something for your cabinet as you came home with zilch last year but we BEAT you! And that is what makes us happy because contrary to what you believe it does mean something. It means we still have a chance at the 8 and you do not. Btw I really don't care about making the 8 or not as next year is our big year, just love beating you. Loserrrrrr. :cool:

Sassypants, the Ron Coote Cup is not stupid please resoect a legend of both our clubs and rugby league.

You won the battle, we won the war.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
40-29

Losing to us means your season is over champ. If yous keep your star player out of a pub yous might be able to win a few games next year ayy ;) Roosters are making history to, Woodern Spoon to Grand Final to Woodern Spoon. :)

Mattyoh

Juniors
Nothing wrong with banter, we are on opposite sides of the best rivalry in rugby league let it fly bro n

Sassypants, the Ron Coote Cup is not stupid please resoect a legend of both our clubs and rugby league.

You won the battle, we won the war.

What a dribbler. Good win bunnies.

Back in your jail cell you vile scum

Losing to us means your season is over champ. If yous keep your star player out of a pub yous might be able to win a few games next year ayy ;) Roosters are making history to, Woodern Spoon to Grand Final to Woodern Spoon. :)

We don't play the Tigere next week? That's a shame.

boo_boo

Juniors
What happened? I wasn't in Sydney today, missed the game

Alex Rover vs Wombats.
The scores were 18-16 to the Bats & Rovers scored a converted try.
Wombats kicked off, Rovers dropped/lost the ball & Wombatsscored from the next six.

Latest posts