1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

This week, Joshua Wells speaks with injured Canterbury forward Joe Stimson as he works his way toward an NRL return next season, and we have a big double spread of the Rugby League Project's 'Rugby League Scorigami!

EDITION 6 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Goodbye friz

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by Saints111, Mar 26, 2020.

1. muzby

muzby Village Idiot Staff Member

Why would you lump erotic in with schooling you sick f**k?

blue bags, sa1nt5 and R&WTILLIDIE like this.
  2. Saint_JimmyG

Saint_JimmyG First Grade

P’haps you should be a little more careful with your wording?

Dragonsamy, blue bags and WoyD4LWoy like this.
  3. SBD82

SBD82 Coach

4. Dragon David

Dragon David Juniors

Are clubs seriously of the opinion that the salary cap will remain the same as it is now and that salaries of $700K and more per year for the elite players for 2021 and onwards can be negotiated? I say that won't happen because the salary cap will be reduced significantly for a few years so that the league can gradually negotiate higher payments from Broadcasters etc which have taken a big hit as well from this cruel virus. The NRL must streamline the competition completely and reduce a ton of wastage that currently (or was) exists (existed). No need for all the assistant coaches, no need for high performance personnel and medicos, there is just no need for all the crap that they have had all of the past years.

Just need decent coaches to set game plans, do all defence and attacking and skills coaching themselves without the assistants. I'm sure coaches like Jack Gibson, Harry Bath etc did not need all of these things and people. Just fitness trainers, physios are needed.

Based on my opinion, I don't think the NRL will grant Frizell that sort of payment by the Knights. Tyson's main gripe is having McGregor as his coach. In my opinion as well, Tyson is a jinx and he won't win a premiership with the Knights. That is also why we haven't done all that good with him in the team as well as having McGregor.

My small cents worth which again is only my opinion.

5. Smack

Smack Coach

I never liked him anyway

6. R&WTILLIDIE

R&WTILLIDIE Bench

Tyrell...cheaper...younger > Tyson...expensive...old

(I hope I’m right)

blue bags, sa1nt5, Crush and 3 others like this.
  7. redv13

redv13 Juniors

Tyrell looks great so far but don’t pop the champagne just yet, he hasn’t played for NSW or Australia yet

blue bags and R&WTILLIDIE like this.
  8. This Year?

This Year? Coach

Now I know how Sharks fans felt when he signed for us. Thanks for your services and I hope you get to enjoy playing rugby league again.

9. 2010

2010 Bench

I would look at the juniors who have gone because there has not been to translation to first grade
    On Tyson, one of my favourite players. I thought that after watching McIdiot throwing him under the bus at the post game interview, my first thoughts were that he would be leaving.
    I don’t really think that he will taste a premiership with Newcastle.
    Tyson, I wish you all the best for the future and thanks for the memories.
    And to our coach Feck you

10. Life's Good

Life's Good Coach

Mate, 700k could end up making him the highest paid player in the brave new world

11. The calm one

The calm one Juniors

I don't know how any club can sign a cheerleader let alone a prominent footballer. If the season dosen't recommence the NRL maybe bankrupt.
    Stay calm.

blue bags likes this.
  12. blacksafake

blacksafake Guest

Good luck to him.
    Can’t blame him one iota. It looks like he’ll finally play under some decent coaching.
    I knew he was gone as soon as he was named captain just like B Moz.

13. blacksafake

blacksafake Guest

Not to mention staff.

14. R&WTILLIDIE

R&WTILLIDIE Bench

wishful thinking

blue bags likes this.
  15. RED73V

RED73V Juniors

YOU CAN”T be serious Tyson has been able to represent our State & Country with no meaningful coaching or development from McDipshit. It has been all of his OWN HARD WORK. Name just 1 other player McGregor has improved or developed with any success? This is a vote of NO CONFIDENCE IN THE COACH. Tyson wants to win a premiership & knows he won’t win won with the shit imposter we have . Actions speak louder then words. Paul Kent & Paul Crawley .... start asking the hard questions instead of meaningless crap that gives McGregor a easy out & not own his deplorable coaching record to date.

16. Mark D

Mark D Juniors

You could tell at the last after match presser that Tyson was gone.. mentioned b4 it was the same look B Moz had... anyway good luck to him.. I do feel Tyrell is a great singing and think Ford will develop nicely. We should have some money to spend as suspect Graham will finish up to amongst others off contract..so if McGregor is removed then we may attract some real nice buys. First things first though need to get through all that’s going on first before anything

17. Mark D

Mark D Juniors

Agree like the look of Tyrell and Ford .. imagine them after a year under Bennett then on to Flanno... can only hope!

Dragsters and blue bags like this.
  18. RedVDragon

RedVDragon Juniors

Adam O’Brien or McIdiot. Easy Adam O’Brien any day.
    Mcflop please fall on your sword. Go

19. dino1

dino1 Juniors

get rid of mcidiot

blue bags and redv13 like this.
  20. gitano

gitano Juniors

Friz was good for us but he is just a solid edge backrower, no more than that. He isn't fast and has zero ball playing ability.

In saying that, he's one hell of a competitor. I'm sure the JdB situation remained a factor in his decision. Blame Mary if you mugs want, and you will, but it's a better salary cap decision to let him walk.

blue bags likes this.