What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goodbye paul mellor

newman

First Grade
Yeah thanks for falling over 2 metres before the line and spilling the pill, losing the 2002 semi for us, just because you had a broken rib.

Keep running, girl.

wittyfan

Referee
Ahhh, that 2002 final still haunts me. :cry: Probably more than the 1999 loss, after all the Dragons actually played well in that second half.

metalshark

Juniors
goodbye mellor, i was always a big fan and its sad to see you go. I'll never forget that 70m try u scored against the knights in 2002!

Lego_Man

First Grade
sullyfan said:
Ahhh, that 2002 final still haunts me. :cry: Probably more than the 1999 loss, after all the Dragons actually played well in that second half.

"Jones puts the rolling ball IN.....CARLAW!!!!!CARLAW HAS SCORED!!!!!! THE WARRIORS ARE INTO THE GRAND FINAL!!!!"

island pro

Juniors
see ya mellor, you've always been a fave.

ps. i wish covell would bugger off now, he's just a waste of space.

Good luck, Mellor. You gave the club good service. 2001 was probably his best year. I remember him steam rolling Wendell Sailor in one game.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
island pro said:
see ya mellor, you've always been a fave.

ps. i wish covell would bugger off now, he's just a waste of space.

i think u should bugger off. Luke Covell was born with certain features which most people could only dream about having. Knowledge,charisma,talent along with components such as a kicking game,passing game,and evasive action have lead him to be one of the more respected players to lace the boots in season 2005. From the young boy with a dream to the man who represented Country Origin 2005, Luke Covell is one key ingredient to the sharks meal hopefully this season and next year.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i think u should bugger off. Luke Covell was born with certain features which most people could only dream about having. Knowledge,charisma,talent along with components such as a kicking game,passing game,and evasive action have lead him to be one of the more respected players to lace the boots in season 2005. From the young boy with a dream to the man who represented Country Origin 2005, Luke Covell is one key ingredient to the sharks meal hopefully this season and next year.

Maybe BBSF should bugger off. The ONLY thing Covell brought us was an overbiased fanatic named BBSF who has his lips so far up Covell's backside that he has licked the poor guy's tonsils.

Latest posts