What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Wallace...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
FOX SPORTS News ‏@FOXSportsNews 14m
.@brisbanebroncos deny halfback Peter Wallace will return to his former club @PenrithPanthers next season #NRL

Dunno why we thought we had finally got rid of him, I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

PR speak, but what the f**k is with letting him and Norman stick around, let them go now if we've got a signing coming.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...er-peter-wallace/story-e6frep76-1226650498068

PENRITH are refusing to give up hope of securing Peter Wallace, with Panthers management tabling a $1.5 million deal in a bid to bring the Broncos halfback home. And a second Bronco may yet end up at the Panthers, with general manager of football Phil Gould currently in talks with out-of-favour Brisbane hooker Kurt Baptiste.
Broncos coach Anthony Griffin is hopeful Wallace will honour his existing deal, which expires at the end of 2014, after the former NSW halfback assured Griffin on Monday he did not want a release.
But Wallace's commitment is being tested. Penrith are determined to get their man and The Sunday Mail understands the club has discussed a three-year contract worth an estimated $500,000 a season that would make Wallace a Panther until the end of 2016.

1.5 million dollars....You cannot be f**king serious.

Bretto

Bench
$500k a season... How does that stack up with what the higher end players are getting paid these days?

AceAv

Juniors
That performance on Monday was hopeless. The first few passes I was like, Ok nice delivery, lets see you run... Not F@king ONCE!!!

He's just a lazy 'play-it-safe' athlete. Doesn't want to try anything adventurous no matter what the stakes. f**k him and FOFF!!

Latest posts