What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodluck Guys and Gals

ByRd

First Grade
LOLLL it has been a funny week where us Bulldog fans and Dragons fans have been going at it, well the day is finally here and the talk will stop, i just wanna say goodluck and that i hope the game lives up to the hype both on and off the field. Bring it on tomorrow night.

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOLLL it has been a funny week where us Bulldog fans and Dragons fans have been going at it, well the day is finally here and the talk will stop, i just wanna say goodluck and that i hope the game lives up to the hype both on and off the field. Bring it on tomorrow night.

Thanks.

I hope we beat you by 50 and Kimoreley gets carried off on a stetcher...

Nitro

Juniors
Good luck to you doggies fans, lets hope for a good game where the ref's stay the f&^k out of it and let the game flow..

Nothing worse than dickhead Klein blowing his whistle like he is at some rave party.

Cheers,
Adam.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Thanks.

I hope we beat you by 50 and Kimoreley gets carried off on a stetcher...

heheh well it wouldnt be the 1st time this season the oppositions half gets stretched off at win jubilee...

yeah its been a great 2 or 3 weeks leading up to the game and no matter what happens ill be proud to be a dragon, my score line dragons 20 bulldogs 10

marty_dragon

Juniors
Good luck to you doggies fans, lets hope for a good game where the ref's stay the f&^k out of it and let the game flow..

Nothing worse than dickhead Klein blowing his whistle like he is at some rave party.

Cheers,
Adam.

hahahahaha...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bring.
it.
on.

only downside is i have to wait until 9.30 to watch the game :(

gotta turn the phone off at 7.30 so i don't get updates!!

Cooper-Man

Bench
Thanks mate. It has been a massive build up. Its only round ten so hopefully there will be no massive injury concerns after the game. :D

Good luck.

FIRE UP BOYS.

Latest posts