What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodwin has to go

AceAv

Juniors
Nice to see a team play for the full 80 against the benchmark team in the league. I agree Goodwin could have played better. Wasn't the sole reason for the loss and what matters is how he builds off this performance. Give him the switcheroo in a few weeks if he doesn't improve?

dogslife

Coach
Goodwin was pretty solid yesterday I must admit. I still don't know what Wright brings to the team though

MatthewA

Juniors
Into hiding for weeks until he stuffs up a few times during a loss and you're back from your hole to heap shit on him.. *sigh*

dogslife

Coach
He was a liability out there on Friday. The game plan for other teams has become obvious, bomb it to Goodwin, see what happens. In saying that he wasn't the only reason we lost

Packy

Bench
My point is that it can't be ability in the air that is the issue. Perhaps confidence or timing or whatever, but to blanket say he is shit in the air isn't correct.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
I disagreed until Cold Chisel said it.

In all honesty, he isn't getting dropped while Morris is playing Origin.

Packy

Bench
Williams has hands worse than Goodwin.

Anyway, the way Bryson is going he'll play like a demon and get MOM.

Packy

Bench
Nope. Williams might be quicker.. Certainly isn't stronger and kicks about the same.

If I had to choose out of the 2, I would take Bryson every time.

Latest posts