What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordie's chip

Dragonwest

Juniors
Tallis's continuous cheap shots at Saints are really starting to wear thin. He some how managed to have a go at Creagh whilst talking up Thaiday, has tipped against us as usual and now we move on to Coops.

Dazzling Darius

Juniors
Looks like the Dragons dominance of this competition is getting under his skin. To me, it's obvious that he is trying to have a go at Bennett since their fallout. Deadset hate the pr*ck.

dragondad

First Grade
As they scrolled along the bottom of the screen Saints great record against Manly, Gordie said that we had a terrible record against them. He has as much credibility as Mark Geyer.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It probably stems from his refusal to honour a contract with Saints in 1996.

Saint Jack

Juniors
Tallis's continuous cheap shots at Saints are really starting to wear thin. He some how managed to have a go at Creagh whilst talking up Thaiday, has tipped against us as usual and now we move on to Coops.

Glad someone else thinks this. I was getting fed up with his crap the other night. I think he just says whatever he feels might cause some controversy.

Tallis aka Mega Head is a total tool. I was speaking to my brother about this turkey. How was his form saying the Dragons would put a glass eye to sleep? What a stooge. Points difference doesn't lie, so what more does he want? And then to go on and include Souths in a list of contenders. He's kidding himself.

Gaba

First Grade
Im still trying to get a translator what can actually understand what tallis is saying

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Sit out a City/ Country game with an injury
or
Sit out a season because you don't like your contract.

The mensa of Fox sports has once again opened his mouth without thinking !
How was this gem....
Phelan: "Is it hard to back up 24 hours after a game?"
Einstein/Tallis: "Oh yeah. Especially after a win or a loss".

Huh? :lol:
What does that mean?... is easier after a draw?

I hope this explains the calibre of fool we are dealing with here. There really shouldn't be any more discussions about him...he's not quite right in the upstairs department...actually as dumb as a bucket of hammers.
I propose any further mention of him starts with something akin to an O/T.

eg: Joke (meaning, Tallis said).....

After a while Bennett didn't rate him, so neither do I.

Ulysseus

Bench
It probably stems from his refusal to honour a contract with Saints in 1996.

Exactly.
Lets weigh the two up.

Cooper chooses not to play in a pointless rep fixture.
Tallis chooses not to play footy for a year because the club wouldn't let him out of a contract he willingly signed because he wanted to go play for a club in the "lets subscribe to foxtel" cup and he chose to spend a year on the sidelines crying about it.

Gee, which one sounds like more of a dog act?

Gaba

First Grade
cooper was never selected in the country team

this is why tallis rant is irrelevant, it was the coach and other nsw country selectors decided not to name him in the squad.

So how can cooper be blamed for sitting out a rep game when he wasnt picked

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sit out a season because the club's full of dog-like merkins
That's not a nice thing to say about the Broncos.

Gordy sat out the season because he wanted to break his contract with St George, and the club said no. So he took his ball and went home.

vista

Juniors
The only reason his dumb knob is on TV is because he is one of Murdoch's bitches. He's got no credibility at all