What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordon/Barba/Holmes

Craigshark

First Grade
Waste of a bench player. Could have used an extra forward tonight.

There isn't enough room for all three in the team. Either leave Gordon at fullback and drop Barba.

Throw Gordon in the centres?

Or drop Gordon.

When Fifita and Gallen come back there isn't enough room to carry a back on the bench.

Good win though. Up the Sharkies!

millersnose

Post Whore
I don't mind the experimenting

It's confusing as f**k to watch but I understand he wants to give all three game time

shadowboxer

First Grade
Shame...I like the Gordon/Holmes combo. Say what you want about Gordon but he has just gotten on with it regardless of the Holmes factor and the two chime in and out well together.

Barba was safe as in that second half, i think he had one little knock back. I have to admit I dont always feel too safe with Flash at the back these days.
In any case it is working

southland

Juniors
Impractical as hell but I actually like having three fullbacks. Gordon on wing ( as long as he is not keeping Gagan out) Holmes fb and Barba the super sub. Other teams are not used to us having multiple attacking options.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Gordon is injured too apparanyly

Robo is correct according to Flanno, when interviewed on MMM he mentioned Gordon carrying a shoulder injury, so perhaps rather than just wanting all 3 to get game time we have concerns about Gordon and Barba putting in a full 80 solo.

chewsta

First Grade
Wouldn't mind seeing all 3 on the field at the expense of Beale. By the time his little hop and skip move was complete he was flat on his back with 3 defenders on him. Just f**king run!

Beale makes tackling easy, he offers nothing in attack.

I know Sami is injured in NSW Cup but when he is fit must be better option, or the one love to see is Gagan when returns from injury

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yep I still am yet to see anything from Beale.

With Gordon out, would start Barba on the wing and have him swap with Valentine.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just watching the replay.

Gordon comes off after Souths first try.

Barba played the rest of the game @ fullback

Gordon may be broken.

Would not surprise to see Brown come up and Barba stay on the bench

Latest posts