What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordon Tallis

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Seriously if he's not the worst co commentator going around atm, then Im not here. He sounds so boring and dull, he makes Phil Kearns sound like Warren Smith. What were Fox Sports thinking, its bad enough Wayne Pearce is there. He's an ok panelist on NRL on Fox, but he shouldnt be anywhere near the commentary box.

gregstar

Referee
whilst he doesn't sound the sharpest, i actually like some of his comments during a game. gordie can read a game really well.

but then again i'm not put off by boring commentators. i'm more annoyed by stupid ones.

redVgirl

Juniors
its a shame because i actually dont mind what he has to say, its just the WAY he says it that annoys the living crap out of me.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
oh theres nothing annoying what he says, hes smart. Just sounds boring.

But id rather have him than an over excited yet annoying biased Phil Gould.

Mr Saab

Referee
Gordy Needs alot of work on his delivery.
I would still rather listen to him than Pearce who has a voice that changes tone every word and knows less than gordon.
Dont even get me started on Scott Sattler

CrazyEel

Bench
At least Gordie is capable of finishing a sentence and doesn't just state the bleeding obvious like Pearce. I can handle Gordie but it's the mute button for Pearce and Sattler.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Add Freeman to that list... For an international half, he really has no idea when commentating about the game

petetheileet

First Grade
Junior and Whizz are pathetic, they are the crappest, most biased commetators i have ever heard...Gordie aint too bad...his comments are generally valid he just needs work on delivery

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hindyscrack said:
Add Freeman to that list... For an international half, he really has no idea when commentating about the game

"This where the halfback should inject himself...." :x f----k me geez it annoys me when he says that,

Of course we know what a halfback should and shouldnt do.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Worst in order
1. Sattler
2. Pearce
3. Freeman
4. Tallis
5. anyone left........in fact they could all take serious lessons from..... SOMEONE! Please!!!

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Daley has to make that list. He is the most biased, frustrating commentator to listen to.

If it was a "bias" list, then the kiwis would get on there too. I just can't stand Daley. The guy is a f**king tool.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
CrazyEel said:
At least Gordie is capable of finishing a sentence

Not so sure about that :lol:

Gordie is hopeless, some of the things he tries to say are good but he can't speak to save his life and he always brings the Broncos into his commentary somehow.

CrazyEel

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
Not so sure about that :lol:

Gordie is hopeless, some of the things he tries to say are good but he can't speak to save his life and he always brings the Broncos into his commentary somehow.
It's all relative mate and compared to Pearce he is bloody fluent and quite elegant. :crazy:

Pearce drives me nuts with his stutters, continual pauses, track changing and oxymorons!!!! Whenever he attempts to make any point that isn't bloody obvious to everyone then he's proven wrong within the next play, he has no idea :x

Cranky

Juniors
Loved Daley as a player, can't stand him as a commentator.

What ever happened to Brett Kenny as a special comments man for Fox sports. He was pretty good I reckon.

archydragon

Juniors
Boys youse are just not going 2 passes wide or going up the middle of the ruck as Freemen always says

On Sat night i counted Whiz say 2 passes wide at least 7 or 8 times

Latest posts