What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

got any ideas

doovepop

Juniors
lets all think of something that can go in the next version
something different that's never been put in a sports game.

knights04

Bench
Have a cheat as bribing a ref before a game. If you play football in rain the chance to get struck by lightning and possibly die and get permanantely erased if you choose. Different modes of playing grounds eg playing in ankle deep water, on sand, indoors etc. Play as Godzilla and crush everyone in your path to the try line. If you finish the regular NRL season on hardest the chance to access and watch one of the grand finals from the past decade or two. Different options of commentary, rather than just one person all of the time. A game of mugby where players who get tackled leave the field until the end of a game. If a team scores a try a player comes back on and if they convert it another one as well etc.

Paullyboy

Coach
The bribe thing has been done before by an English soccer management game, a pretty cool feature i must add to

Player mode is something that could be considered. Basically meaning you control one player in the team and thats it. Makes it more like playing footy again, however it probably wouldnt be as fun, but you could take great delight in putting other players into gaps and what not i guess

Kasper

Bench
they should change the name to..."Matthew Bowen Rugby League" and have an unlockable team full of bowen's, also have ducks and fights.

Clevo

Juniors
If you play a comp and manage to come last in schoolboy level all your players should look like wooden spoon. LOL! I can just see people playing Roosters in Schoolboy level and losing on purpose.

also... if you play Souths in God Level and win the GF you get the next sequel o the game free and a stadium named after you.

SP

Bench
in a fifa soccer game (cant remember what one), players who came near you when you had the ball were struck by lightning (or abducted, whatever you choose) and they disappear, but sometimes the lightning gets the player that you were controlling

maybe that could be a fun cheat in the next version

Knightmare

Coach
What do you mean match fixing? In the current game the Roosters see, to get away with some dubious calls, has anyone else noticed this? But as for what I'd like to see most in the next game, it would have to be cheergirls or on-field brawls!

Latest posts