What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got GF tickets

Ribs

Bench
Got 3 this morning in Category 2.

Can I just say I feel most most unsettled being a St George supporter and owning GF tickets in Round 21.

I'll be in Bay 113-1 if anyone else gets some nearby. Unless we arent in it then some other fockers will be sitting there.

Ribs

Bench
Hey right next door..... I hear the real estate over there is pretty pricey ;-)

Godz Illa

Coach
It is a little disconcerting. Will need to be on my best behaviour and earn as much good karma as possible between now and then

I'll be in the cheap seats. Bay 144-2. Got a wedding and mortgage to pay off - and both are similar in size.

CON-D

Juniors
I'm in Bay 117-2, opposite you Godz Illa.

Bugger I just remembered there's 3 of us going atm and I bought 4 tickets. I'm sure I'll find another person.

Deacon

First Grade
I know u can buy them at Ticketek.com though im after a certain area so im tryin to ring, has anyone got through?

Deacon

First Grade
looks like im not the only one then haha
Suppose this is wats at the other end of the line
phone-703498.jpg

I got four of them online this morning Category A

Gate: F, Section: 613-1, Aisle: 613 Row: 7, Seat: 22

Anyone got an idea if these are decent seats?

silverex

Bench
I got four of them online this morning Category A

Gate: F, Section: 613-1, Aisle: 613 Row: 7, Seat: 22

Anyone got an idea if these are decent seats?

In the NE corner high up on Level 6. You should have a good overall view of the ground but from the corner.

I'm still trying to get through by phone as I need to buy more than 4 tickets.

Last edited:

DragonLady

Juniors
Keep the faith, it took me 15 minutes with engaged signal, then a further 20 minutes on hold but I got the tickets I wanted in Bay 119-2 .............Happy Days

Also need some verification if anyone knows, told by Rooster supporter that the 4 time they were awarded the wooden spoon our great club were GF Winners.

Godz Illa

Coach
Ticketek is a no-go with the phone these days. I tried calling them during a quiet day when no major events were on sale - basically the opposite of today - and it still was constantly engaged, with a 20 minute hold time once I did get through. They are funnelling everyone into buying online however they can. Seriously you'd be better off walking to a Ticketek outlet.

lewissara

Juniors
got 4 this morning in bay 105-1 row 7 seats 6-9.

can't wait. the wait is going to be painfully long.

Deacon

First Grade
yep Rooters mate just rang me saying that same thing, I told him they better continue there sh*thouse form

big pat

Coach
Ticketek is a no-go with the phone these days. I tried calling them during a quiet day when no major events were on sale - basically the opposite of today - and it still was constantly engaged, with a 20 minute hold time once I did get through. They are funnelling everyone into buying online however they can. Seriously you'd be better off walking to a Ticketek outlet.

i remember when i was working for ticketek in the 80s at grace bros broadway, when a major event came on it was pure bedlam the store had a few entry's and people would rush from everywhere, the springstein concerts were mad, from 9am until 4pm, going non stop,they gave them numbered tickets, so people could go to the loo and not lose their place, they were the crazy days.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
got 4 this morning in bay 105-1 row 7 seats 6-9.

can't wait. the wait is going to be painfully long.
I also got tickets in S105-1 this morning.

It will be a magic day if we make it through to the big one and there plenty of Red & White supporters throughout the entire stadium.

In the meantime, bring on the Storm !!!!!

Got 4 cat 2 tickets after lining up from 8:15am in Sydney CBD. Got to the ticket window at 9:20am and most of cat 1 and 2 had sold out!!

On a bright note, EVERYONE around me (the groups of people immediately in front and behind me) all had Red V membership cards, most had two cards and were in groups of 3-4 mates. Gonna be lots of red and white there if we make it :)

saint pebba

Coach
I got mine this morning.I am in bay 139-1.

I was at ticketek and it still took me 50 mins to get to the front of the queue.